Hockenheim 1960 by motorfx v0.85

Alessandro Pollini

Again this is not the final version.. still classed as wip but drivable. see readme

This is not true to form for a 60's hockenheim , it was origanlly done a for a bit of fun in other formats, ... I wanted something more to race on in rf2 with the lovely old historics. as before not all attributes of Rf2 useable yet, not really set up for HDR although it does work ...

hope you dont mind being testers for me .. as I keep progressing .. and thank you to all those that say thanks and leave feedback. As usual if something has slipped through that spoils the use of the the track, like a material error then I'll try and rectify straight away .. enhancements will be done later when other attibutes are working correctly.. it has working animated marshals.

DOWNLOAD

100127.jpg100128.jpg100129.jpg100130.jpg

vediamo se questa volta motorfx è riuscito a risolvere il problema di FF.

il readme lascia ben sperare:

The first track I did for rf2 was mallory park when the beta was released nearly a year ago.

and because of the version of my modding tools I have access to. Some features have been awkward to incorporate, hopefully that will be sorted soon. but for now I thought I would do these few older layouts, partly because I wanted to race the older historics and to learn more of what rf2 can do.. and what is required to utilise the new features of RF2, they are not straight conversions, the practice of clicking "save as" dosent really apply in putting tracks into rf2 . they are all exported from max as rf2 gmts. therefore I have to rework quite a lot of the original tracks, mainly concentrating on live roads and I'm finding that they probably have to be remade to be able provide a track for everyones steering wheel setup. unfortunately some have had issues with their wheel ffb. for 60s hockenheim I remodelled the road mesh completely as if from scratch .. to see if this has eliminated ffb issues that some have had.. It may be that conversions are not the way to go? and I need to start from scratch, of course it could be down to some incompatibilty with my modding tools when exporting the mesh work.?

provata adesso: ora il FF è molto meglio!

niente + botte al volante continue in tutte le curve, ora si riesce a guidare smile.png

la strada è quella giusta, spero motorfx ora ottimizzi ulteriormente il tutto e che aggiorni anche i circuiti rilasciati fin'ora.