Camp Fire by mianiak - Circuiti extra (extra tracks) - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Camp Fire by mianiak

Uff

DOWNLOAD

Non ho ben dove l'autore voglia andare a parare, ma visto che è un tester ISI riporto comunque il nuovo lavoro di mianiak: è un test sulle animazioni? Una base per un altro circuito? Nel dubbio, seguiamone lo sviluppo. :smile:

A simple model, not really a track, but a nice cosy place to sit and discuss things and stuff. (this idea was inspired by Buddahtree)

Flame still needs a lot of work, colour fixing and dynamics etc.

It also needs aiw (mainly for spawning) and cam's. I don't really have time to do those so if anyone is interested please speak up.

Oh yeah, (almost forgot) it needs a jump too, so if anyone has any jump designs please share

• 1 month later...
This project is still alive. I have some free time on my hands atm, so I have been finishing a few things up. I decided to put a bit more effort into it and fix up some textures, added marshals, trees and spectators.

liCTrs.jpg

Edited by Uff
I don't know if the novelty for this has worn off, but here it is anyway, maybe some people might enjoy it.

http://www.mediafire...xsfkr7e37w9qzbp

AIW is a bit suss on race day and usually just crashes into the fire, but it works okish in practice The problem is with the warm up lap and the teleport spot, they are too slow over the jump on warmup and when you skip warmup lap they teleport right into the fire. Its a simple fix that I completely forgot to fix and I have run out of free time so I will fix it at a later date.

Thanks to jtbo for help with the cam file and aiw.