Soundmod K.KS2 - netKar PRO Addons - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Soundmod K.KS2

Iketani

• 3 months later...

I have cancelled the project because I couldn't do a good quality work. Sorry and I will put an optional soundmod done by Albert McSaltens.

Edited by Iketani

I have put link in first post for download Albert McSaltens sounds but improved by me, adding backfires and a little improves in internal and external samples.

• 4 months later...

New version of the external sounds taken from BMW V8 Judd car of RaceRoom game (link updated in first post). I will upload a preview video soon.

Guest Uff

New version of the external sounds taken from BMW V8 Judd car of RaceRoom game (link updated in first post). I will upload a preview video soon.

Please don't post any download link, as files taken from a simulator and imported to another sim are not allowed here. Thanks.

I didn't take the sound samples directly, I have recorded the sound from the free beta version. There are any problem yet?

While you answer, I delete the link.

Guest Uff

Ok: if it's from the free beta there should be no problems. Should we have any complaints about it I'll let you know. :smile:

Ok :) I have post the new preview video and now I will put the download link. Thanks for all.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...