13 minuti da BsimRacing - Assetto Corsa - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

13 minuti da BsimRacing

Guest Uff

Wim Bries di BsimRacing è stato alla fiera tedesca e ha registrato questo video di Assetto Corsa, lungo ben 13 minuti. Nonostante l'editing "alla buona" (dovuto al fatto che la mattina successiva doveva tornare al lavoro), gli elementi di interesse non mancano: riusciamo infatti a vedere anche un primo accenno della schermata per la selezione del livello di simulazione, capace di adattarsi sia al giocatore occasionale che al simmer scafato.

Queste le parole di Wim:

Today i visited the GAMESCOM 2012 Media day.

I traveled to Germany for mainly two reasons… SimBin & Kunos Simulazioni.

The video footage of Assetto Corsa i have uploaded is what i call a rather rough edit because of the limited amount of time i had after coming home from a long trip.

That said.

Assetto Corsa exceeded all of my expectations. My first impression when just looking at the overall graphical style got me really exited.

It just looks the works. Overall external car physics (Movement) seemed to have the correct speed and sense of weight.

Shadings and Dept of field where spot on.

When i finaly stept into the rig, and got to do a few laps with the BMW Z4 GT3 i did not know what to expect of the actual physics of the game.

It very soon became clear that this must be one of the best compromises between Sim and Fun i came across in a long time. The car behaves as you would expect, and you really feel connected to the track. Details like braking feel, oversteer and understeer seemed so natural. even after a few minutes in a noisy environment with a wheel and pedals i never used. I might ad i was pleasantly surprised by the Fanatec GT wheel used on the rig. Great wheel.

I could go on for a few more pages about how it fulfilled my expectations, but sadly my holiday ends today and so i will have to cut the post short for today.

Most importantly i would like to thank the Kunos team for the great hospitality and the detailed explanations of their view regarding the long term strategy of Assetto Corsa.

Its very clear that Stefano, Aristotelis and Marco are very passionate about the sim and are keeping future user wishes in mind.

All in all i must have talked to them for more then an hour, and they answered all my questions. Even the Modding related ones…

Also a Big thanks to Bram and Yoeri from Racedepartment.com. It was a pleasant meet.

I ended my day as a happy man…

(My apologies for a rather rough video edit, but time is an issue at the moment, and i did want to share the footage with all the fans.)

When i finaly stept into the rig, and got to do a few laps with the BMW Z4 GT3 i did not know what to expect of the actual physics of the game.

It very soon became clear that this must be one of the best compromises between Sim and Fun i came across in a long time.

Perchè questa frase sibillina? :blink:

Ah, ok .....

As always, opinions will be personal, and allot of people will use their crystal ball, but i stand with my statement. This is what allot of us have been waiting for.

And for those who are into serious modding, it might even become a new preferred platform.

Almost everyone who tried AC yesterday, had the highest regard for what they just experienced.

Those who are here out of passion for our hobby, will surely like this. There is not a doubt in my mind. however, I can not speak for the other ones...

PS: as always, a video does not do the real thing any justice., and dont be mistaken, it is a sim. The added features such as the drift mode, just seem to make it actractive to a wider range of users. For those who can visit Gamescom. Make sure to give it a try... there will be a big smile on your face :-)

Cmq, da questo momento, visto quello che offre AC, comincerà l'azione denigratoria dei funboy/men provenienti dagli altri titoli in ballo.

Edited by Taranta