FantaFormulaOne 11esima Stagione

Guest maker37

Guest maker37

i3e64z.jpg

INGLESE

Hi guys ..... after 11 years, the FF1 is still here and is looking for a number of 3 to 4 members (even coming from other countries) to continue over time

For those who do not know what it is .... it is a championship manager where you have to create your team and sessions of the market, buy pilots, engine and chassis .... and then when there are events you will receive an mod with your team to do the setup to send to FFIA.

The aim of the game is just that, competing with other team managers according to their managerial knowledges but also techniques to weekend after weekend of great setup for your car.

In the race weekend there will of course television coverage with livestream and also the live timing and commentary to follow your drivers throughout the whole race .... needless to say you will do well in winter testing sessions to begin to pick up hand.

The 2011 season is about to take off .... the market will open on August 15 and will last up to 30 .... after that you start with the real championship proprio.i highly recommend signing up because it is something rarely seen on web will give you lots of satisfaction and trust me see your team dominate the others ..... just like Formula1.For you to understand the reputation of this game, a certain Giorgio Pantano sponsored him during a live telecast of GP2 at the time of SKY .

However .... if you want to join you must send an email to this address FF1@live.it web address which is the official federation, and fill it out according to this form:

Name of Team Manager

Team Name

Cellular

Email Address

Headquarters Team

License (nationality)

Eight sponsors (one for the fuel)

In the mail you can also specify the name of a possible aide in your team.A team can have even a lot of components!

What can I say .... I'll wait on the track .... and I really hope that you will enter this fantastic world that is FantaFormulaOne!

ITALIANO

Salve ragazzi.....dopo 11 anni la FF1 è ancora qui e sta cercando un numero di 3 - 4 iscritti ( anche di altri paesi ) per continuare nel tempo

Per chi non sapesse di cosa si tratta....è un campionato manageriale in cui dovete creare il vostro team e nelle sessioni di mercato,comprare piloti,motore e telaio....e poi quando ci saranno gli eventi vi verrà inviata una mod con il vostro team per fare i setup da mandare alla FFIA.

Lo scopo del gioco è proprio questo,competere con altri team manager secondo le proprie conoscienze manageriali ma soprattutto tecniche per fare week end dopo week end dei gran setup per le vostre vetture.

Nei week end di gara ci sarà ovviamente copertura televisiva con livestream e telecronaca e anche il live timing per seguire i vostri piloti per tutto l'arco della corsa....inutile dire che si faranno anche sessioni di test invernali per iniziare a prenderci la mano.

La stagione 2011 sta per prendere il via....il mercato aprirà il 15 agosto e durerà fino al 30....dopo di che si partirà col campionato vero e proprio.Vi consiglio vivamente di iscrivervi perchè è una cosa vista raramente sul web e credetemi vi darà tantissime soddisfazioni vedere il vostro team prevalere sugli altri.....proprio come in Formula1.Per farvi comprendere la notorietà di questo gioco,un certo Giorgio Pantano lo sponsorizzò in diretta durante una telecronaca di GP2 ai tempi di SKY.

Comunque....se volete iscrivervi dovete mandare una Email a questo indirizzo web FF1@live.it che è l'indirizzo ufficiale della federazione,e compilarla secondo questo modulo:

Nome Team Manager

Nome Team

Cellulare

Indirizzo email

Sede Team

License (la nazionalità con cui correte)

Otto sponsor (di cui uno per il carburante)

Nella mail potete anche specificare il nome di un possibile aiutante nel vostro team.Non è detto infatti che un team possa avere solo un componente!!!

Che dire....vi aspetto in pista....e spero davvero che entrerete in questo fantastico mondo quale è la FantaFormulaOne!!!

Edited by maker37