[Eng] Are there going to be more normal everyday sports cars ? - Assetto Corsa - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[Eng] Are there going to be more normal everyday sports cars ?

Guest nicolas30on

Guest nicolas30on

Hi there and sorry for speaking english on a basically italian forum.My wish and primary concern at this point for Asseto Corsa is if there are going to be a good number or normal everyday sports cars.This is what was missing in netkar pro as most cars were open wheelers and this also is missing from the gtr games where all cars are hardcore gtr monsters...Most of the normal sports cars of the last 30 years are the cars everyone desired,wanted to buy,many have driven them and a lot of people have owned one or some of them in their lifes.Those are the cars i wish Stefano includes in the game.

I am talking about cars like nissan silvia's/200sx like the fastback s13/180sx ,the s14a and the s15.I am talking about toyota's like the 1991 mr2 ,1993 supra tt,1986 trueno and gt4 celica's.I am talking about older BMW's like the 2.2/2.3 e30 m3,the 3.2 e36 m3 ,the old 635csl .Cars like the old 190 cosworth mercedes,lancia delta's,maserati biturbo 222,alfa romeo's like the 75,honda's like the integra dc2/dc5 type r,s2000,sir civic's and nsx.Also cars like the opel calibra ,the old audi quattro/coupe along the newer s3 and s4,vw gti's.Lastly a few imprezas like the 2door 22b and the 9gen 2.5 sedan and a makinnen evo along a gen 9 or 10..And throw a 300zx,the first mitsubishi gto with the pop up lights and a skyline or two and you are going to have a dream list of cars.I hope cars like that are going to be included in the game.

Hi Nicolas, don't worry for the English language, feel free to use it. :smile:

You have a very long wishlist here, but at least one of the cars you mention is already in the sim: BMW E30 M3. AC will indeed have more cars than nKP and it won't be mainly focused on open wheelers (we have already seen a lot of different types of cars): it's very likely that many of the cars you like might come from modders, as the sim will be moddable.

On Twitter Kunos wrote that they already have more cars than they are able to build at the moment, so this will hopefully mean that we'll see new contents for a long time in the future too!

Guest nicolas30on

Great to know the e30 is already there! But i hope more classic sports cars are included through in the initial release ! Sure if it is openly moddable eventually all those cars will be included by modders but if you followed rfactor from the begining you would know it took a long time for many proper car mods.(Some looked great but did not drive that good and the opposite...).