Problem with Fanatec-Wheel GT3 RS and ClubSportPedals

Guest brennmeister0815

Guest brennmeister0815

Hello ^^

I have the problem, that my Fanatec ClubSportPedals does not work with netKar-Pro :sad: The wheel and the Pedals are separately connected by USB with the Computer. I'm astonished, because it works properly with Ferrari Virtual Academy 2k10. :wtf:

Any solutions?

Many thanks and regards!

Just repeat the calibration. CSP works perfectly fine in nKP too. Just remember to set linear brake in the options, after you completed the calibration process.

i have your same config and i haven't any problems with them!!! just try to recalibrate all!! ;)

Guest brennmeister0815

Sorry, that my reply comes by now, the last days I was too busy :sad:

Thanks for the first replys :thumbsup: but I have got still problems! For first, please take a look to this:

nkprocontroller-setupowl1o.jpg

nkprocontroller-setupuiadp.jpg

nkprocontroller-setupa4xdo.jpg

When I start nkPro, I have done the Controller-Setup/Wheel. All is 'detected'. When nkPro is started, the brake did not work. The green line (last screenshot) did not move and I can't brake during the race. The second Problem is the gear shifter/paddles on wheel. In the controller-setup the buttns turn to yellow, when I press the paddles. In the race nothing happens, always 'N' i on.

Until now I don't understand, how to recalibrate the settings.

Please look over my ignorance, thanks a lot! :shifty:

Guest bokoboko

Its a bit tricky..

U have to press the button or paddle in ur wheel to see which one of the red buttons are...So for example u press ur gear up and its the number 30(from red buttons),now go press the grey button(on the left) for gear up and then press the red button 30 on the right.

About ur brake i dont know.It should be detected in calibrating...when it asks u to press fully the gas pedal brake and clutch..

U can press ur brake to see which slider is on the right...Then press the grey button on the left(brake) and then the red assign button on the right(which indicates ur brake slider...)

Edited by bokoboko