Nuova fisica per F1 2012 - F1 2012 by Codemasters - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Nuova fisica per F1 2012

VELOCIPEDE

Significant changes have been made since the last game.

Improvements to the physics engine in F1 2012 have dramatically improved the vehicle handling, according to the game's creative director.

Codemasters' Steve Hood says that a new physics programmer has F1 development team since the completion of the last game and has already made significant changes to the game's engine.

"The nitty gritty of it is that we've changed the way the aero is working, we've changed the way the suspension is working - and the suspension and tyres are critical to feel of the car," said Hood, speaking to VideoGamer.com at Namco's recent Global Gamers Day.

"Previously you might have been bouncing over the kerbs or driving along and the tyres weren't always in contact with the ground, they didn't come back down quick enough. But now when you update the suspension, it sounds a bit weird, but it's almost more compliant. The wheels are in contact with the ground a lot more and you suddenly get a lot more feedback."

This might sound like the kind of change that will only matter to the most hardcore of racing purists. But Hood believes that gamers across the board will notice the resulting effect upon the way the car is handle.

"F1 is on the edge of performance, so these things can become very apparent to the user, because you're doing such high speeds. Now it changes so that the car just feels… I wouldn't say more alive, because that makes it sound skittish, but more in contact with the ground.

"You are driving a car now, it's really on the road."

For more from Steve Hood - including his views on the newly-announced Codemasters Racing label - keep an eye peeled for our complete interview, later in the week.

F1 2012 will be released on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 this September.

fonte VideoGamer

...facciamo "quando lo verificherà qualcun altro con mano", visto che a questo giro non gli do un euro.

"You are driving a car now, it's really on the road." :hihi:

Che affermazione! Parole grosse...

Se chiedo il refund dei due cessi precedenti, però non me lo fanno...

Quoto tutto ed anzi stavolta me ne stò zitto zitto qui a guardare chi si aspetta ancora qualcosa di buono da "questi"!!! Quando sentirò i commenti che dico io allora... ci penserò...alternative ce ne sono.. eccome se ce ne sono!!!

La cosa bella è che partirono col botto, una volta annunciata la Licenza F1: un paio di immagini di SPA in laserscan.... (esosità per l'epoca!)

Spero che gli crollino le vendite... così magari si svegliano.