Project Tupi

Guest Uff

Dalle pagine di VirtualR Renato Simioni fa un po' di chiarezza su cosa sia Project Tupi:

To try and clarify - Project Tupi is the umbrella term for all our projects related to brazilian racing series that we have been working on for over 2 years now. The product Game Stock Car and its DLCs are offspring of Project Tupi, but not everything.

What you see here showcase mainly shader developments being done to this project

- not necessarily to the same product GSC that we have released, though that may be boosted by these developments as well (dont quote me on that though).

Not a great clarification I know but we hope to have some announcements soon :)

And no, none of this is rF2 based, it´s all based on the version of the ISI engine we licensed. Gmotor2 on steroids, as Alex put it in our facebook page :) Nothing to do with the Ayrton Senna license either.

Con quelle due parole si fa riferimento a tutti i loro progetti (presenti o futuri) che ruotano attorno al Brasile. Game Stock Car e i suoi DLC sono stati i primi arrivati di Project Tupi, ma non saranno le uniche uscite legate a tale universo (come dimostrano gli screen dei camion).

Tutto ciò che mostrano è basato ancora sul gMotor 2 del primo rFactor, opportunamente moddato e con nuovi shader. Queste immagini non hanno nulla a che vedere con il futuro titolo dedicato ad Ayrton Senna.