Sears Point Raceway by mianiak v1.35

VELOCIPEDE

Searspoint Raceway for rF2 WIP. Demonstrating race line and marble build up, Environmental reflection and drying line. BIllboard spectators and trees. Framebuffer video on Jumbotron’s. HDR is on, but I’m finding it very hard to tune due to the light coloured terrain and the dark road wanting to go their separate ways.

Maniak

DOWNLOAD

Edited by Uff
  • 4 weeks later...

Nuova pista disponibile: dai primi commenti pare non ci siano problemi, tenete comunque conto che è più che altro un test da parte dell'autore per sperimentare il sistema di packagin.

My purpose of releasing this test version is to test the packaging/mod system for rf2.

It is a complete rfmod package that includes the track and a reference to the Meganes. It also contains an update.

It's setup to use the Full Course, sometime soon I will upload a virtual mod for the FR3.5's on the INDYCAR Course and the Vintage F1's on the NASCAR Course. That should give a nice variation of the different layouts. But for now, I'll just start with the Megane's to make sure everything is ok.

There is no need to report any bugs or missing things, as there has already been a lot done since this was packaged, I have been working on the animations, there has been some remapping of the terrain and new grass textures. I have also been working on adding more TSO's and improving existing TSO's. The cameras are being tweaked to remove flickering and shadows disappearing.

However, I would like to hear about any problems with installing or updating.

Anyway, here it is, I hope you all enjoy it

http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=3154

th_SearspointRW09.jpg

th_SearspointRW08.jpgth_SearspointRW06.jpg

th_SearspointRW05.jpgth_SearspointRW01.jpg

I just installed the track and it works great in single player. But when I went to test it in multiplayer I selected the test server with Infineon and it says that I don't have the "mod" installed. I tried installing again but same result. yet the mod is installed properly for SP.

Thank you anyway, it's very well done. SP is my home track and I know it very well. Great job.

Guest David Brock

Hey guys, I've downloaded all 3 sears mods and put them into my packages folder. Yet when I start the rf2 launcher and enter the manage mods area they don't show up to install. Amy ideas?

David

• 3 months later...