Croft v1.01 by Senormen (original version feels3) - Page 2 - Circuiti extra (extra tracks) - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Croft v1.01 by Senormen (original version feels3)

VELOCIPEDE

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• 2slow4u

• baronesbc

• Alessandro Pollini

• 3 weeks later...

Messaggio di feels3.

Hi guys.

I’m sorry that I changed video to private but it was very low quality and contains only few seconds of testing. I didn’t thought that someone will publish it as news of the Croft. I’m not even sure if it will be in the final version. This is my first circuit and most of the time I spend on testing and learning. Movable leaves was one of my tests. The good news is that everything what I will learn during build the Croft I will use on my next tracks which I’m planning to create in 2012/2013.

I have tried to upload HD version but it's too big so in the meantime few shots from final (almost) version. Few tweaks are needed (especially colors), but generally this is how it looks. Of course final effects depends on lighting and HDR, so fingers crossed for ISI

BPkLss.jpg WrUJNs.jpg NoR9Os.jpg

WKoJss.jpg nJ2vds.jpg HX96Cs.jpg

yK2Kos.jpg lJ2uds.jpg q3D08s.jpg

• 2 months later...
Work on the Croft have been on hold for a few weeks.

I wanted to wait for rf2's Gold version, but with each day it becomes increasingly difficult to return to work on this track (now I'm working on another tracks), so I guess I finally have to release Croft

Like I wrote few weeks ago, Croft is finished in ~95%, so it shouldn't take to much time to reach 100%.

Few shots from actual build (B90) from dev mode.

5i3vOs.jpg geJ7Ns.jpg 1NR0ps.jpg 3Y7tns.jpg QvVcis.jpg

U1vxws.jpg ZBbMls.jpg wtgGOs.jpg YTF5Ss.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...