Settaggio controller xbox 360 - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Settaggio controller xbox 360

barabbaladro

Ciao ragazzi. Sono un casual gamer e nei giochi di corsa uso un controller micorosoft xbox 360. NetKar pro offre la possibilità di usare delle configurazioni preimpostate per il controller e prevede anche un'opzione di riconoscimento automatico del controller, per dare modo all'utente di personalizzare a piacimento i controlli. Purtroppo, però, nessuna di queste funzioni di settaggio permette di assegnare l'accelleratore ad un pulsante (come piacerebbe a me), ma solo alle levette e agli stick. Rfactor, GTR, GRID, DIRT 3, RBR e molti altri permettono di personalizzare i tasti a piacimento, NKPro è l'unico gioco che ha questa limitazione.

Io con le configurazioni del controller preimpostate non riesco a giocare, perché le trovo scomode e mi piacerebbe poter assegnare le singole funzioni ai tasti che voglio io, non a quelli che decide il gioco. C'è modo di aggirare il problema e sbloccare la personalizzazione completa del controller?

Finora ho provato la versione free del gioco e mi piacerebbe acquistare quella completa per farmi qualche giro sulla Trento Bondone, ma se non posso configurare come voglio il controller guidare sarebbe troppo frustrante.

Quando nel setup del controller scegliere ruota o joystick piuttosto che gamepad / joystick e si dovrebbe essere in grado di configurare qualunque pulsanti che ti piace.

When in controller setup choose wheel or joystick rather than gamepad/joystick & you should be able to configure whatever buttons you like.

Thanks for the answer, but your suggestion doesn't work. I can't assign the throttle to a button and I can't assign the gear up/down to the RT and LT triggers of the controller. The configurator tool of the game doesn't allow that, not selecting the wheel, not selecting the joystick, not selecting the joystick/gamepad.

Thanks for the answer, but your suggestion doesn't work. I can't assign the throttle to a button and I can't assign the gear up/down to the RT and LT triggers of the controller. The configurator tool of the game doesn't allow that, not selecting the wheel, not selecting the joystick, not selecting the joystick/gamepad.

What O/S & drivers are you using? IIRC to get those buttons working & a deadzone I had to use XBCD drivers, & under Vista it was a pain finding the right ones (but I think it's easier with Win' 7). I've lent my wired 360 pad to a friend otherwise I'd try it now.

Edited by CAR

I'm using windows 7 64 bit and the latest xbox 360 controller for pc. The OS installed the microsoft drivers for the controller automatically and the device works fine with all the driving games out there (exept for the force feedback functionality, that is well supported only from the most recent games).

I've tried joytokey, but I lose the possibility to set-up the sensibility of some things, like the steer, and the game crashed after a while.

The thing is that I don't like to use the brake or the throttle with the same hand of the steer and I don't like to use the LB and RB buttons for anything. For this reason I need to modify the buttons. In the options of the game it seems that you can do that, but in fact you can't: it's (in some way) locked.

Damn, I don't want to play with the automatic gear! :)

Sto usando windows 7 64 bit e l'ultimo controller xbox 360 per pc. Il sistema operativo ha installato i drivers in automatico e la periferica funziona bene con tutti i giochi di guida in commercio (fatta eccezione per il force feedback, che funziona bene solo con i giochi più recenti).

Ho provato joytokey, ma perdo la possibilità di regolare la sensibilità di alcune funzioni, come lo sterzo, e il gioco finisce per andare in crash dopo un po'.

Il fatto è che non mi piace controllare l'accelleratore o il freno con la stessa mano dello sterzo e non mi piace usare i tasti LB e RB. Per questo motivo ho bisogno di modificare i tasti. Nelle opzioni del gioco sembra che si possa fare, ma di fatto non puoi: è in qualche modo bloccato.

Maledizione, non voglio giocare col cambio automatico!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I just bought the game this evening. I found a set-up that allow me to use throttle, brake and gears in an easy way and I've decided to buy ntk.

But now I have another problem with the pad. The steer sensibility is very high and it seems there is no way to reduce that in configuration tool, at least for the pad. Same thing for the brakes. I guess I have to try some configuration.

One thing is sure, all the others driving simulator have a better configuration tool for the controllers. In the dirt series, in RBR, in the GTR series, in Race, in Shift 1 and 2. In all of these game I have the perfect control of the device.

I think Kunos have to fix this thing, at least in the incoming Assetto Corsa, because right now the game is unplayable with a pad and there are a lot of guys who play with a pad.

Edited by barabbaladro

Change the steer(ing) ratio & brake mult(iplier) in the cars setup. Ultimately nKPro is designed to be driven with a wheel. FVA I found to be much better with a control pad. Using the XBCD drivers & setting a deadzone did make the car a million times more controllable for me, although regarding braking, I never felt that comfortable with the 360 pad. I prefer the original Xbox or the PS3 pad as they have more travel on their back triggers, although with the PS3 pad the analogue is in an awkward position, so the original Xbox pad is still my preferred choice for gaming =)

Edited by CAR