Telemetria Grafica per Kart Racing Pro - Kart Racing Pro - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Telemetria Grafica per Kart Racing Pro

VELOCIPEDE

Attualmente sono 2 i programmi che permettono di visualizzare la telemetria dei karts di Kart Racing Pro:

Graphical telemetry

I'm trying to develop aplication to present telemetry in graphical form. I would like to ask someone to check if code that i have written is working. It should take only couple of minutes.

Download and unpack zip file.

There is file "TelemetryAnalyser.exe" to run it you would need Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5. If there is no start error it should look similar to window in telemetry.jpg.

In folder "plugin" there are two plugins for 32 and 64 systems (TelemetryAnalyserPlugin_KRP.dll). Copy one of plugins to "...\Kart Racing Pro\plugins" folder and start game. If there is error when game is starting plugin doesnt work. If there is no error after making couple laps plugin should generate .log files in "\Kart Racing Pro" folder. In zip there is example of such file (Lonato Short 20-38 10-1-2012.log).

I tested program only on 2 PC with 32 Windows xp with SP3.

New version

New version uploaded!

Well it isn't tested as well as it should be (there was lots of inner changes) but it should work.

I think this is last release because if i understand correctly piboso contacted "AIM" and we will have their professional telemetry.

Changes:

- Lap browser window (File/Lap browser)

- allows faster management of available sessions data

(more complex explanation will follow)

- Add latest option(File/Add latest)

- adds most recently created file

- Session Info (Add/Session info)

- information about session that don't fit anywhere else

- Sections (Add/Sections)

- splits all loaded laps into multiple time sections

- essay short sections file added

- sections editor (right click menu/Edit)

- to start editor at least one lap need to be selected

- project and settings file format changed

- Added track boundaries and sections for default krp tracks

NOTE: Program allows creating xy plots with data drawed according to track position or lap time. At same time project can have any number of time and distance plots. This creates specific problem when using track map or traction circle. <attachment1> shows problem. Middle window show time plot right window distance plot. Tracking line is placed in same window position on all plots. So setting line on ~710m point shows speed of 100.1 km/h. But at the same window position tracking line shows speed 90.8 km.h in 31s lap time. This show that 31s after lap start kart wasn't on 710m point. And this is problem for Track Map. Now if you use time xy plot to see kart position on track map its valid. But if you are using distance xy plot with Track Map it will show invalid marker position. That's why track map have now option to switch to Distance marking type <attachment2>. Now Track map show marker position at 710m point. Additional option is "auto" that changes marker display according to which window is selected. Same applies to traction circle.

preview

post-2-0-37527700-1327701414_thumb.jpg

download:

TelemetryAnalyser_01_03_12.zip aggiornato 01-03-2012

KaRTA (Kart Racing Pro Telemetry Analyser) - aggiornato 12-2-2012

I've created a tool to analyse the telemetry data generated from Kart Raing Pro.

You can find the tool on http://www.lautrup.se/KaRTA/

This is the first release and I have only tested the tool using a limited number of files (I attach a test file to this message). So please have patiens if not all is working as intended.

If you have ideas on improvements please let me know, and I will perhaps do it in my limited spare time (or feal free to enhance your self you find the project at https://github.com/flautrup/KaRTA)

New and hopefully improved version ready at http://www.lautrup.se/KaRTA/

Changes:

Colors of graphs to improve readability

New way of selecting laps to make it easier

Several minor changes!

This post has been promoted to an article

Edited by VELOCIPEDE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Graphical telemetry aggiornato, vedi primo post

New version uploaded!

Well it isn't tested as well as it should be (there was lots of inner changes) but it should work.

I think this is last release because if i understand correctly piboso contacted "AIM" and we will have their professional telemetry.

Changes:

- Lap browser window (File/Lap browser)

- allows faster management of available sessions data

- Add latest option(File/Add latest)

- adds most recently created file

- Session Info (Add/Session info)

- information about session that don't fit anywhere else

- Sections (Add/Sections)

- splits all loaded laps into multiple time sections

- essay short sections file added

- sections editor (right click menu/Edit)

- to start editor at least one lap need to be selected

- project and settings file format changed

Graphical telemetry aggiornato, vedi primo post

aggiornato 01-03-2012

• 7 months later...

nuova versione KaRTA (Kart Racing Pro Telemetry Analyser)

I have uploaded a new version that has several improvements to http://www.lautrup.se/KaRTA/

Improvements are easier to select laps that should be shown, possibility to re-order graphs and some visual stuff

• 11 months later...
Guest samtaheri

hello everyone. where can i download the complete telemetry analyser. the DLL or DLO pluging for kart racing pro or world racing simulator is missing in all of the forums files. does anyone have the full zip file ?

• 2 months later...

From KRP beta7 on the the DLL format has changed. Now it uses .dlo and .dli files.
But the tool is too good to get lost in space.
Here the link to the latest version:
telemetryanalyser_14_04_13.zip
https://www.mediafire.com/?hkrurlddo6hu3k6

Here two instruction videos from the author.
Telemetry analyser - installation guide

Telemetry analyser - basics

This post has been promoted to an article