KartSim news gennaio 2012

VELOCIPEDE

Guys, Zach's been hard at work trying to get on top of some bugs that have popped up as he has reported recently. It is unfortunate that we were not able to get the beta out when we wanted. As we were testing we found that with some new (and essential) code to make it smoother for a larger number of karts on track, that some unexpected bugs were occurring. It is my understanding that Zach has now fixed most of these bugs, but as you can appreciate time dedicated to doing this has eaten into the time that Zach was using to polish other aspects of the game before beta release. It is my opinion (as an alpha tester and QA adviser) that these things should be polished before the beta is released as to make your experience with the beta enjoyable. So having said that Zach is now working on getting these final little bits into the beta before he releases. I know a lot of you want a time frame for this, but I'm afraid I can't give you one because I simply don't know how long its going to take (Zach would have a better idea than me). We really do apologize for this and thank you for your patience. - Paul

This post has been promoted to an article

I often get asked why creating KartSim has taken so long. Apart from the sheer magnitude of programming, physics, networking, 3D & 2D tasks, there is also a myriad of problems like this to solve. This example here just calculates the angle of one front wheel from how much you turn the steering wheel... Zach Griffin

399397_10151164875975484_30291995483_22612677_1640027424_n.jpg