[ENG] Assetto Corsa by Kunos Simulazioni

VELOCIPEDE

Would be cool to get AC to steam, maybe try with Greenlight?

I think Kunos said in the past that they were thinking about it. I'm not sure, though. It would be awesome, anyway: it would probably lead to less piracy and a much bigger audience. Well, let's wait and see. :smile:

hi, i´m wondering which version of windows 7 will work best with AC, currently i have a Core 2 Quad Q9550 with 4Gb Ram, and i have windows 7 32bit version, and of course i can´t use all the ram available.

do you recommend me upgrading to windows 7 64bit to make use of the full 4gb, with the option to upgrade to 8gb in the near future? currently i ran Netkar Pro and iRacing with no problems at all considering i´m using just 3gb of ram.. so i would like to know if there will be a real benefit in performance

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

What about the AIs in Assetto Corsa? Nobody speaks about it and, for me (I drive mostly offline and, I don't think the only :thumbsup: !) it's very important and perhaps, that accounts a lot for the succes of the game...is not it?

• 2 months later...

Hi folks... i'm new here, but not to sim racing.

some folks might know me over @ n'grip as "splitpbt". I've been long following and reading every comment all over the web with great anticipation about AC. I can't wait hehehe.

From all the screens, vids, and comments i've seen; i think there's only one sim that's gonna' be raced on my PC.

Great work guys... and to all the people in around and behind the scenes that's making it possible for this racing sim to appear; very, very big thankyou to all.

ps. went and got nkpro again just to show you guys some appreciation.(right now - best sim by far - until AC)