[GTR2] - Navarra 2010

Alessandro Pollini

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=2185

File Name: Navarra 2010

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 30 Oct 2011

File Category: Tracks

Author : racerm

first want to thank Fanleblowski for allowing the conversion of the track to other formats. It was his initial hardwork and creativity that made this track come to life. He initially created this track for

Rfactor and I converted it to GTR2. Thank Fanleblowski! This track is considered version v.09 because there is much more work that has to be done. I am releasing this track because although it is

not perfect, it is very enjoyable and drivable and race ready. I didn't want to hold on to it and delay it longer with such demand for it. I will come out with another more improved version soon. thank you.

Patch : Fix illuminazione

CREDITS:

FANLEBLOWSKI: He created the track from scratch for Rfactor.

RACERM: I added a totally revamped pit area, new trailers, tents, helicopter. I also added cranes and cams, more spectators around the track.

I also added crowd and announcer sounds along with more parked vehicles and events tents. I converted the track to gtr2.

BILLBRO AND BENMK1: There were several people who tried to help me with the AIW. The AIW for the Rfactor version was a mess, (in GTR2 Terms)

These two guys worked on the file and made the track drivable. Thank you guys. There is still much work that needs to be done and the AIW

especially at turn 1 and the pits.

WARBOSS: He created the cams for the track, big thanks

DIE_LOCKE AND FRANKIE BB: They created the LODS and track icons, big thanks to them both for the time.

Trebie: Thanks for the starting lights!

GORESH: His general knowledge and information helped me with the track and many problems that I was having.

INSTALLATION:

Just drop the track in the gamedata, locations folder.

BUGS:

The track has no marshals or rain reflections. If there is anyone that wishes to add them please feel free, but send me the file so I can include them

in the next version. The cars tend to bottleneck at the first turn on the first lap.

PERMISSION:

PLease do not post this track on any other site than the one that it is released on by me without permission and even when permission is granted, without

the original readme. Just ask thats all.

Please enjoy this track and thank the people who were involved in the release especially Fanleblowski.

Click here to download this file