Jump to content

Benvenuto nel Simracing Esport: registrati subito!

Dal 1999, la più importante e seguita community di appassionati di simulatori di guida

Sign in to follow this  
Alessandro Pollini

Patch & Add-on

Recommended Posts

Alessandro Pollini

MOD AI 1.0B

http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=1895

Changing the aggressive IA for all CAR and drivers aggresivity level.Version 1.0B Updated

Change fuel consommation for use more Power in race. Version 1.0B Updated

Increased mistakes IA. Version 1.0B Updated

Increase failures for IA. Version 1.0B Updated

Increase Overtake IA ,Version 1.0B Updated

Modification DRS system, more speed difference when activated ( IA included )

Correction Tyres on Korea ( Super soft and Soft )

Correction Tyres on India ( Soft and Hard)

Damages modifications adjustment damage IA-IA ,IA PLAYER , PLAYER IA.

5 SEC MAX time difference with the TOP team , Redbull, Ferrari Maclaren.

Increase the probability for safety car for all track. Version 1.0B Updated, with more SC

Limitation Safety Car interventions ( 2 for nomal track like melbourne, monreal and 3 for urban track, Monaco, Singapore )

Distance Modification Safety Car with Player and IA and speed for Safety car.

Change management contracts in the career increases Contract from Top teams. version 1.0B Updated

Increase points and trigger in Carrier mode. 1.0B Updated

Changing the penalties for rea model in the race less strict.

Driver change with the add Senna and Ricciardo.

Changing the probability of changing weather 20% chance for rain 80% chance

Legends for hardcore gamer, IA Faster and very hard to win a race.

Better control of the car.

Change grip on Q3 and Race session. version 1.0B Updated

Modification Physics for IA CARS version 1.0B Updated

Modification Track control , ABS, wheel lock. version 1.0B Updated

Modification Race Start IA réaction version 1.0B Updated

Database version with all Team

1- First copy All team database and Start new season.

2- Exit game and copy The normal database.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alessandro Pollini

Real Tires Mod

http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=2402

F1 2011 DB & LPS

http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=2386

This is a modified Loose_parts_settings & Database.bin

It contains:

1. Less vehicle damage on the player, more damage to AI

2. 80% chance of DNFs (tested on all tracks at 50% race)

3. 80% chance of Safety car (tested on all tracks at 50% race)

4. AI wet weather ability reduced

5. 80 replays

*Note:

- If you want more challenge, you can combine this with ACE's v1.0. Just copy only his AI and Tracks folder NOT his database.bin

- Works well if you start a new career or already at the end of your current season and will go to your next season.

- Started with Season 3 on this mod and have 4 DNFs at Melbourne.

- This will not work with Falcon's mod as this has unique database modification.

- If you want to effect the 80 replays, when you are in paddock and about to start practice, choose a difficulty not custom then proceed to Qualifying and Quit to Main Menu, then you can now customize your difficulty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alessandro Pollini

MOD IA 1.2

http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=1895

Increased mistakes IA.

Increase failures for IA.

Increase Overtake IA.

Increase flashback to 40.

Change fuel usage for more use MIX 1 in race.

Modification DRS system, more speed difference when activated ( IA included )

Damages modifications adjustment damage IA-IA ,IA PLAYER , PLAYER IA.

Increase the probability for safety car for all track.

Limitation Safety Car interventions ( 2 for normal track like Melbourne, Monreal and 3 for urban track, Monaco, Singapore )

Distance Modification Safety Car with Player and IA and speed for Safety car.

Change management contracts in the career increases Contract from Top teams.

Increase points and trigger in Carrier mode.

Driver change with the add Senna and Ricciardo.

Changing the probability of changing weather 20% chance for rain 80% chance

Modification Physics for IA CARS.

Modification Track control , ABS and more.

Modification Race Start IA and speed in first laps.

And some others minors changes.

Informations for install this MOD : Don't use other Mod IA Except the graphics and visual Mod and after you install this Mod Start new Games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
str8888

Hi there,

Would you you be able to help me out with changing breaking point.

Im not sure if the breaking point is for different difficulty or is it just for breaking assist when [ON]?

Please help me out.

Thank You.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.