Endurance Series Service Pack 2.1 by Enduracers - Page 4 - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Endurance Series Service Pack 2.1 by Enduracers

VELOCIPEDE

in questo mod sono presenti i meccanici per ogni team? mi sembra di aver letto che sono presenti ma io mi ritrovo quelli standard rfactor....premetto che ho il pack 2 e il pack1 funziona tutto tranne questo particolare. grazie in anticipo ciao

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• klo-che

• rdasisva

• winters79

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest osso86

ciao a tutti!

intanto complimenti per il mod, molto bello.

La mia domanda è:

voi che circuiti usate?

perchè non mi sembra che il mod includa i "propri circuiti"..

Guest osso86

usa quelli dei virtual lm. sebring con questo mod è fantastico

ok..li posso scaricare da questo sito?

• 3 weeks later...

si, anche da www.rfactorcentral.com

comunque la fisica della aston martin è cambiata? perchè dietro è indomabile adesso

• 4 months later...

Il video visibile qui sotto ci mostra il famoso pilota Toni Vilander (vincitore di 2 campionati FIA GT!) impegnato alla guida dell'ottimo Endurance Series Mod degli Enduracers, disponibile da tempo per rFactor. La postazione utilizzata è quella di Foracer.

This post has been promoted to an article

This post has been promoted to an article

Questo è quel che pensa Toni Vilander

"The feeling of the car is realistic and it is easy to reach the sense of driving. Nature of the engine is very close to real. There are no major differences in the engine and drivetrain behaviour, when compaired to the real car. Deceleration under braking is lifelike, but in some corners the tail of the car feels too loose at the end of braking and beginning of turn in. When losing control in a slide, the real car is still recoverable with countersteering at the point when all control is lost in the simulation. The handling of the car in apex driving and when exiting turns feels natural.

The problem about losing control of the car in the end of braking is repairable with the right setup changes. For example changing the ride height setups gives a very good response, like it does in real life. I have not made a big effort to find an optimal setup for the mod, but the changes I have made so far have always responded logically. Concerning tires, most of the time I have driven with super soft tires and they seem to behave very close to real. In the first few laps the grip is very good and then it gradually decreases."

Questo è quel che pensa Toni Vilander

"The feeling of the car is realistic and it is easy to reach the sense of driving. Nature of the engine is very close to real. There are no major differences in the engine and drivetrain behaviour, when compaired to the real car. Deceleration under braking is lifelike, but in some corners the tail of the car feels too loose at the end of braking and beginning of turn in. When losing control in a slide, the real car is still recoverable with countersteering at the point when all control is lost in the simulation. The handling of the car in apex driving and when exiting turns feels natural.

The problem about losing control of the car in the end of braking is repairable with the right setup changes. For example changing the ride height setups gives a very good response, like it does in real life. I have not made a big effort to find an optimal setup for the mod, but the changes I have made so far have always responded logically. Concerning tires, most of the time I have driven with super soft tires and they seem to behave very close to real. In the first few laps the grip is very good and then it gradually decreases."

Quindi guidare la macchina reale è più semplice!

un pilota reale che non è esperto di "guida simulata" dirà sempre che la macchina vera è più facile, sia perchè su quella vera ha ovviamente maggiore esperienza, sia perchè non è "abituato" a star seduto davanti a un monitor dove fra l'altro non sente la macchina sotto il ######;

un pilota reale come Balzan per esempio, che è anche appassionato videogiocatore oltre che esperto pilota reale, ha confermato varie volte questa problematica