Game Stock Car

Guest Uff

Putnam Park disponibile -> http://www.multiupload.com/3S0EPIVT6R

Features

- Converted to Game Stock Car from my rFactor release v1.1

- Updated Road and Grass Shaders

- Updated Tyre Wall, Fence and Armco Shaders

- Updated to GSC AdPack Format

- Includes 4 Layouts + 1 extra event with ads around circuit on the normal layout.

- Added Helicopter

This post has been promoted to an article

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• albim75

• metalgriso

• Cosm1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Provato ora.

Boh, praticamente un mod (con relativo trackpack) di rfactor, l'esperienza di guida e' assolutamente analoga.

Ero incuriosito dal "live bump" e dal realfeel "custom", di fatto e' sempre il solito (per me insulso) ffb di rfactor, ne piu' ne meno.

Passo...

Renato Simioni dei Reiza Studios ha confermato che il primo pack gratuito per GSC conterrà anche una monoposto a ruote scoperte

"the formula cars are a bliss to drive!"

Salve ragazzi

allora ho il demo gia ho sprecato i miei primi 10 minuti senza neanche guidare....in pratica funziona alla perfezione, carica la pista, solo che ovunque e con ogni macchina appena premo il tasto verde per entrare in pista si blocca e crash.....prorpio quando si è ai box quindi gli altri piloti si vedono girare cioe l'AI non credo sia un problema di caricamento di circuito o altro...proprio appena premo via e quindi entro in macchina da solo il tempo di accendere il motore, cioe 1 secondo o mezzosecondo e mi crasha....

spero mi potete aiutare dato che provare la fisica mi servirebbe come il pane per una recensione....

• 2 weeks later...

Jerez de la Frontera disponibile http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=1787

CONVERSION FOR GAME STOCK CAR

Converted to Game Stock Car from my rFactor release v1.0 with permission from VLM

Updated Road and Terrain Shaders and tweaked textures

Added Extra TSOs from stock GSC tracks

Updated to GSC AdPack Format

GSC CREDITS

Bruno Afonseca: Extra TSO Models

Luc Van Camp: Textures

ORIGINAL CREDITS

Alex Sawczuk: ShadersTrackTSO ModelingAIW

Luc Van Camp: Textures

VLM: Original Track

Testing: GRC, VLM, Renato, Niels, Silder916

CONVERSION AND USEAGE TERMS

This track absolutely has NO permission to be converted or changed in anyway. All content is copyright of its original owners and this track may only be used for personal usage on the simulator Game Stock Car. I.e. It is strictly forbidden to be used in any simulators or arcades or to be sold for any money of any kind.

This post has been promoted to an article

• 2 weeks later...

Autodromo Floripa 1.0

http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=1978

Autodromo Floripa is the result of the ‘buildatrackquick‘ project that I worked on this past week. The aim was to build a fantasy race track real quick. A ‘long’ weekend was the initial time frame, in the end it took pretty much a full week to complete. In order to complete it in the time frame TSOs were reused from the existing standard Game Stock Car tracks with a few tweaks to make them suit the set.

For those that don’t know Florianopolis is a beautiful island off the south coast of Brazil, and should you ever goto Brazil it’s well worth the visit. Definitely worth longer than the half a day I got to spend there last November.

Anyway please find some screenshots below. Thanks to the people credited, it wouldn’t have been possible to do this in such a short time frame with out the work they did for GSC.

General information

• This track is the product of my ‘build a track quick’ project. The initial intention was a long weekend but it’s ended up being more like a week.
  • The track is fantasy but set in the real life location of Florianopolis, which I was lucky enough to visit briefly last year.
  • The track has 13 turns and is 4.695km long.
  • The terrain is all scratch built, but all buildings and TSOs have been imported from the standard Game Stock Car tracks, and have been tweaked to suit the location.