nkP 1.3 bugs - Page 3 - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

nkP 1.3 bugs

Guest Jarkko Sihvola

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kunos

• Uff

• Wally

• lratafia

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got the crashing problem on Win7 32-bit... Crashes as soon as I hit login...

问题事件名称: BEX

应用程序名: netKar PRO_NT.exe

应用程序版本: 1.0.0.0

应用程序时间戳: 4d54196a

故障模块名称: MSVCR90.dll

故障模块版本: 9.0.30729.4926

故障模块时间戳: 4a1743c1

异常偏移: 000302fd

异常代码: c0000417

异常数据: 00000000

OS 版本: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

区域设置 ID: 2052

其他信息 1: 435a

其他信息 2: 435a3a23da8224b682a164e7c633f334

其他信息 3: 9e54

其他信息 4: 9e54d58a424297e8c8d7cba5a8f5909b

1.2 was crash free for me (and also all the other guys of the comunity) with xp sp3!!! ;)

the problem appear only with that beta version, but kunos is working on it!!! remember that 1.3 still in beta!!! ;)

I had exactly the same problem with 1.2. There does not seem to be just one crash problem, but several (crash at login, crash at end of loading track/car, crash when driving online etc...). To solve all these bugs requires information on where they happen, and/or information from log files. Is there a bug tracking system where users can submit this information, or even check that their bug is acknowledged and is being worked on? If not, how is the necessary information obtained so that these bugs can be fixed?

Most times the ping was very high (500-700 OR! 980-1100), only 1 / 20 i had "normal" of 90 to some servers. On other sims i have ping 25-70 to most servers. (i-net connection 2,5mb/s).

Collision modell is horrible. Touch the side of another car both car spin with hugh crack sound, touch behind let me (or my teammember) bounce of the car like a rocket (20 times faster then the speed diff!). My team member get fired away sometimes even there is a 1-2m gap. We both have high bandwith and racing on europe servers with "good" ping.

Sound sometimes is strange. 100m behind me i hear the car like it was 20cm behind me, when he is very near i hear nothing.

I dont have a big monitor, i need virtual mirrors. When i setup the fov where i can see all mirrors my "racing window" is 5x5cm. :-/ I also cant imagine where my racing partner is cause of the sound problems and the mirrors on my 19" are far too little.

Hot lapping is nice atm but racing with others is pain in the ***. Beside that, binding keys is really REALLY not good. How to bind keys to my keyboard instead of buttons from wheel? Is there a lookBack feature?

Guest Tomasek

Hi i have recently instaled netKar pro 1.3 and register it but when i try to start drive i recived create device failed message.

I have trayed a lot of suggestions but always the same. I have WIN 7 64 ATI RAdeon HD 4870 x2 onboard sound chip a lot of ram and disk space.

I have Microsoft.Net framework 4 instaled. And some other default microsoft software like visual studio 2005 which it seems its not completely instaled. Whatever does anyone know what should i do to get rid off problem. I have also write to netKar official support, but i have recived solutions which noone work.

For any suggestion im thankfull.

Tomasek there are many things you can try:

- first of all look here

- download and install these files

DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010) (extract it and launch DXSETUP)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)

- be sure to make a proper graphic calibration: choose a resolution that your monitor supports and try to disable full screen too.

Hi i have recently instaled netKar pro 1.3 and register it but when i try to start drive i recived create device failed message.

I have trayed a lot of suggestions but always the same. I have WIN 7 64 ATI RAdeon HD 4870 x2 onboard sound chip a lot of ram and disk space.

I have Microsoft.Net framework 4 instaled. And some other default microsoft software like visual studio 2005 which it seems its not completely instaled. Whatever does anyone know what should i do to get rid off problem. I have also write to netKar official support, but i have recived solutions which noone work.

For any suggestion im thankfull.

menu nk pro-option-setting video-change resolution video(now you have nothing on display) :teach:

Edited by baty