nkP 1.3 bugs

Guest Jarkko Sihvola

Thanks for the update! it's great :) ,bugs :)/ the formula is stuck and all battery dries out when i select formula 1800 on trento bondone and on prato ,aviano, can't move it forward .

also i got very high pings on servers list and crash(not every time) when i select server.

go in option----->simulation and deselect the options that turn on your car automatically

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kunos

• Wally

• lratafia

• Tipichang

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm running Vista SP2 32bit & using XP SP2 compatibility mode with visual themes & desktop communication disabled worked for a while, then nKPro began started crashing again. Now I'm using server 2003 SP1 and it seems ok so far but I'll need to run for longer today (to see if it starts crashing again).

Yep, its started crashing again crying.gif Also an annoying bug, whenever I turn off simple gear in the vintage, next time I join it's on again (but oddly the fuel load I've selected isn't changed back to default).

Guest sotiris

Thanks for the update! it's great :) ,bugs :)/ the formula is stuck and all battery dries out when i select formula 1800 on trento bondone and on prato ,aviano, can't move it forward .

also i got very high pings on servers list and crash(not every time) when i select server.

go in option----->simulation and deselect the options that turn on your car automatically

i did that and the same happens ,the car starts but as soon i press the acceleration (the car don't move at all) the engine stalls and it seems like the car is a little above the track(?)...only reverse works but if you go back the car resets, i did a clean install but i'll reinstall it again.(this happens with the formula 1800 only.

Guest George Stergioulas

Count me in with the nks.exe crash problem in Win 7 64 bits, totally solved with using JUST Vista SP2 compatibility mode and run as admin, no theme and other compatibility options needed. Try this and report back.

Count me in with the nks.exe crash problem in Win 7 64 bits, totally solved with using JUST Vista SP2 compatibility mode and run as admin, no theme and other compatibility options needed. Try this and report back.

Unsolved with various compatibility mode settings and run as admin. Crashes every time at the end of loading track/car/whatever.

Guest sotiris

remember to use the clutch with the 1800!! ;)

after a look at the setup that was it lol , i'm a noob or what haha :) , i just remembered that it was on by default ,cheers!

Guest Norbert

guys i've got exactly the same problems as you, its happening on win XP and 7, both 32 bits, crashing all the time online, seriously i dont imagine how ppl could be racing before if this shit was happening in 1.2. I've just applied compatibility mode with Vista SP2, we will see if that helps.

Edited by Norbert

1.2 was crash free for me (and also all the other guys of the comunity) with xp sp3!!! ;)

the problem appear only with that beta version, but kunos is working on it!!! remember that 1.3 still in beta!!! ;)