1976 Formula 2 European Championship Mod - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

1976 Formula 2 European Championship Mod

stdave

For download from here.

http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=30798

829201518379.th.jpg

1976 Formula 2 European Championship Mod for rFactor

Unpack to your main rFactor folder.

All of my car models are made using zmodeler1, zmodeler2 and 3dsimed, Thank you to those programs.

All 3D models - Dave Sabre.

Texture mapping - Dave Sabre.

Textures - Dave Sabre.

Physics - Dave Sabre.

Go to http://www.oldracingcars.com/f2/ for info about Formula 2

Thanks to Norm Borczon http://www.race2play.com/homepage/show_chapter/764 for testing.

Thanks to Strava (Jim) for his work on wheels etc.

Dave Sabre.

1976 Formula 2 European Championship

Probably the most competitive year of Formula Two racing ever, with 11 chassis manufactures and 6 engine manufactures.

The engine manufactures were BMW, Renault, Hart, Lancia, Ford and Arbath. The BMW was the most developed of the engines having been used since 1973. With the 1976 rules allowing engines purely developed for racing Renualt V6 and Hart entered the championship. The Lancia (V6 from the Startos) was powerful but suffered from a lack of development. The Arbath (holbay developed) was a straight six engine and only managed to practise a Thruxton where it suffered from crankshaft problems and was not seen again in the championship. The Ford engine had been around for a few years but didn't produce enough power to be competitve, it was really only used by small privateer drivers.

For Round 6 of the 1976 Formula 2 European Championship at Hockenheim there was a record entry for the season of 45 cars with only 26 cars allowed to start. All of the races (expect Estoril) had more cars enter than could start.

Cars in this mod

Elf 2J Renault

Martini MK19 Renault

March 762 BMW, Hart, Ford

March 752 BMW, Hart, Ford

Chevron B35 BMW, Hart, Ford

Ralt RT1 BMW, Hart, Ford

Lola T450 BMW, Hart, Ford

Toj F201 BMW

Boxer PR276 Ford

Modus M7 Hart

Wheatcroft P26 Holbay/Abarth

In this mod the cars up to car number 48 are the cars that competed in the 1976 F2 series. The cars up from number 50 are the types of cars that could be purchased by a driver, so if you want to race against the cars in 1976 series you can use a car from number or above. If you want to compete only with the 1976 cars then delete from the folder All_Teams the folders that begin at number 50 and above.

Thank you for the image, i will post them to Alberto Colombo. This image is from what kind of Mod? Is possible to find it?

Thans a lot!!!! :thumbsup:

Thank you for the image, i will post them to Alberto Colombo. This image is from what kind of Mod? Is possible to find it?

It will be my next mod. 1978 European Formula Two Championship. It will be available soon. There is still some work to finish.

It will be my next mod. 1978 European Formula Two Championship. It will be available soon. There is still some work to finish.

This is a beautiful news.!!! I will wait this mod!!!!!! Thank you a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!