Kart Racing Pro: circuiti extra - Page 19 - Kart Racing Pro - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Kart Racing Pro: circuiti extra

VELOCIPEDE

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• oppolo

• malny

• Marco Erc

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally, after some issues, the track is finished (there are very tiny details to finish) and you will be able to test it and help if there are problems for the final release smiley.gif

569495a8e4af7de03ded6fb396695a78o.jpg
def809d842601e3f0ac2350b0734b202o.jpg
458fc1b1804926ced92628614810aceco.jpg
aa37e547f68065256cede1e639d8c974o.jpg

The 7hp Subaru on the track. You might think this is a boring kart but it isn't at all! Test it on slower tracks and you will love it:

-I want to thank James Beer for the Subaru skin. He made a great job and I simply changed some decal's colour to match the Magescq's track real Subarus-
Please let me know if you find any kind of bug or problem with the track or the kart. Thank you all.
The link has all the folders you will need to have both the track and the kart (chassis, engine, bodywork and skin)
https://www.mediafire.com/?rqbfmga2afj9q7u

PD: This track is the same as Magescq made by Aritz years ago, but the real track was reworked with new buildings and more changes. The virtual track was completely made from scratch by the same track builder for us. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ciao a tutti mi sono iscritto da poco e ho visto che c'è la pista di jesolo in preparazione.... io devo andare a farci una garetta tra una settimana, solo che non avendo mai visto il circuito mi sarebbe stato utile vederla almeno virtualmente   :!!:

Tra quanto sarà pronta??? 

Grazie raga!!  :sbava: