Situazione attuale delle piste - rFactor 2 by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Situazione attuale delle piste

Uff

• 2 weeks later...

Interessante aggiornamento da Scott, speriamo di vedere davvero le nuove immagini domani!

Well, it's been a couple weeks so I thought I'd drop in and give you all another update. We just completed the second pass on yet another track, so only one to go now. Of course, the last one is the mother of all tracks in rF2, so Luc and I will have our work cut out for us for the next two or three weeks. Anyway, I grabbed a couple quick screen grabs tonight of the track and sent them on to Tim, so perhaps he'll put those up tomorrow....

In other news, a new track license opportunity presented itself today. If we can work out the details and secure it the track will make a great addition to rF2. Licenses usually take a while to sort themselves out, so if we can't get it in time for the initial release, we can certainly include it in a post-release update as we did with Lienz and the IBM tracks for rF1. Either way, I've got my finger's crossed for this one...

Lastly, Gjon and I discussed today a new track for you dirt lovers out there. Gjon is very keen on getting proper dirt physics in for the initial release of rF2, and this could be the other track Luc and I build if we have time remaining before release. Again, if not, it will make a fine post-release addition. The new dynamic road features should fit very well with dirt racing assuming we get the controllability over it that we want in each track's .gdb file.

Okay, until next time... :)

• 1 month later...

Qualche altra nuova informazione "sparsa" arriva dal forum ufficiale:

Scott - I'm currently working on new terrain reaction FX--tire smoke, water rooster tail, gravel, dirt, etc. Once I have these where I want them for a good first pass maybe I'll grab a shot or two...

Tim - The clouds do move and are related to weather... If it's raining and you start to see blue sky you will eventually see it stop raining, if it's blue sky and you see black clouds forming you might need rain tires eventually... As to how the sun relates, don't know.

Scott - We have an entirely new sky system that we're using that allows full 24 hour transitions, with moving sun, moon and stars. There are varying densities of clouds given the situation, from clear sky all the way to fully overcast. The clouds do block the direct light from the sun and will (eventually, not hooked up yet) affect the track temperature...

Domanda di un utente: Is it also possible to have multiple conditions for different parts of the track, for instance it's dry in the pits and raining on the back of the track?

Risposta: That is the current plan I believe, yes