monoposto in arrivo per nK PRO ! - Page 29 - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

monoposto in arrivo per nK PRO !

VELOCIPEDE

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BoNI

• kunos

• albim75

• wildsurfer

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

che bella monoposto, e che bel Natale a bordo di quella che sembra una Superleague (skin Juventus gia' pronta :sticazzi: ) e della terza macchina manco me frega anzi se nn verra' mai fatta dormo lo stesso (odio le coperte :sticazzi: come la 500 abarth) ! :thumbsup:

Guest bokoboko

Hi guys!

I wanted to ask if Kunos is going to change-fix the thing about touching other cars...

I mean when u touch an other car just a little is like u crash him...

I know about that is hard sim and i dont have problem but i cant enjoy racing :(

Especially in corners,im very carefull and its very dificult to pass other cars because u afraid of touching him and ruined his race...

So is there any thought about that changing in future?

Guest Psycho Paul

Hi guys!

I wanted to ask if Kunos is going to change-fix the thing about touching other cars...

I mean when u touch an other car just a little is like u crash him...

I know about that is hard sim and i dont have problem but i cant enjoy racing :(

Especially in corners,im very carefull and its very dificult to pass other cars because u afraid of touching him and ruined his race...

So is there any thought about that changing in future?

I noticed too when you barely hit a wall, just nicking it with a front wheel it's if you'd damaged something and the steering wheel goes way off center.

as you know judging speed in a simulator is quite difficult.. what you define as "barely hit the wall" is usually something more.. try to drive at 20km/h with your car into a wall and then tell me how the steer feels :asd: