Cannot import telemetry data into RS2, with Win 7 64bit - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Cannot import telemetry data into RS2, with Win 7 64bit

Guest migf1

Hello I have a major problem importing nKPro's telemetry data into Race Studio 2 Analysis Software, in Windows 7 GR Home Premium 64-bit.

At home where I have a desktop PC with Windows XP Professional EN 32-bit everything works just fine. However, in my laptop with Win7 GR Home Premium 64-bit, everything works fine until I try to File->Import netkar file. The program crashes immediately! I can import .drk files however.

I've tried with versions 2.38.04 (latest version), 2.35.01, 2.31.02 and 2.30.16 of Race Studio. They all crash as soon as I try to import the C:\Users\username\Documents\netKar PRO\aim\telemetry_dump.nkt file. I've tried everything I could think of (placing the telemetry_dump.nkt file elsewhere before trying to import it, running as admin both the installer and the RS2 application itself, setting Run As Admin all executables files inside the Race Studio main folder, etc).

I do not think it's relevant but perhaps you should know that the nkpro's telemetry file is not produced in my laptop (win7 64-bit), I've brought it over from my desktop PC (WinXP 32-bit) instead.

Any help or pointers to a solution would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by migf1

The new version is 02.38.08 available here.

I have no problems with 7 64.

Maybe it's better to install the same version on both pc. :wink:

Edited by mama74

Thanks for answering :)

I keep having the same problem. On top of that, it does the same thing on Windows XP too now :( I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Perhaps it cannot handle telemetry_dump.nkt files if they are not produced on the same PC RS2 is installed on? I do not know, I give up :(

• 11 months later...

Thanks for answering :)

I keep having the same problem. On top of that, it does the same thing on Windows XP too now :( I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Perhaps it cannot handle telemetry_dump.nkt files if they are not produced on the same PC RS2 is installed on? I do not know, I give up :(

I have the same problem on win7 64 bit :(

Did you solve it?