Campionato F1800 Stagione 2010.03 - Radiator Springs Racing - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Campionato F1800 Stagione 2010.03

wildsurfer

Radiator Spring Racing presenta un nuovo campionato dedicato alla Formula Ford 1800

newchamp2010datefinal.jpg

Sul nostro sito potete registrare il vostro team e i vostri piloti alla nuova F1800 series.

Potete consultare qui una semplice guida che vi aiutera' nella fase di registrazione su GPCOS.

Queste le caratteristiche fondamentali del nuovo campionato:

- 9 circuiti di cui 6 nuovi che verranno rilasciati appositamente per il campionato.

- auto utilizzata: Formula Ford 1800

- 2 gare per evento ogni giovedi' a partire da Settembre

- sessioni di qualifica nel giorno dell'evento prima di ogni gara

- Nessuna prequalifica

- Gruppi basati sulla classifica aggiornata dopo ogni evento

- Sistema di puntegio che dovrebbe consentire facilmente il passaggio tra gruppo A e B e viceversa

- Compensazione nel punteggio per piloti che perdono qualche gara

- Comensazione nel punteggio per i piloti che si registrano a campionanato iniziato

- 2 piloti per team

- classifica piloti e classifica per team

Per favore registrate il vostro team e i vostri piloti prima possibile per aiutarci ad organizzare il campionato il maniera opportuna in base al numero di piloti.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5QeA-jV2kg

Edited by wildsurfer

• 1 month later...

Tempo fa abbiamo condivisto un paio di setup di base per chiunque voglia avvicinarsi a questa macchina, ed eventualmente iscriversi al nostro campionato F1800 attualmente in corso.

Trovate tutto qui

Guest Uanito Graziano

Dopo Tre gare ufficiali questa e la calssifica generale piloti

http://www.radiators-champ.com/standings.php?type=driver&leagueid=8&menu=season

calssifica generale Team

http://www.radiators-champ.com/standings.php?type=team&leagueid=8&menu=season

Questi sono gli Highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-55ue2qIig

Edited by Uanito Graziano

• 1 month later...

And the winner is.....

rsr201003results.jpg

Driver Championship:

1. MinhTuan Nguyen.........357

2. Fortunato Catalano......319

3. Stephane Migrouille.....291

Team Championship

1. Radiator Springs Racing AG (Andrea Lojelo, Giancarlo Graziano)....513

2. Italia Team Racing (Fortunato Catalano, Luca Malingambi)..........504

3. L Red Scuderia Racing 4 (Fulvio Genova,Claudio Gandolfi)..........399

Thanks to everyone involved in this championship. First of all thanks to everyone who spent his time building and refining the 6/9 new tracks and organizing the championship. There are a lot of things that we have done in the background, planning and studying the best options for points, a good track selections and customizing our website.

Thanks even more to all the guys that joined the championship. I'm really happy that we managed to attract so many people on a championship with such a difficult, demanding, and almost unknown car. From the comments I heard, a lot of you (re)discovered this wonderful car in our championship.

Thanks for your fair play on track and for the wonderful battles we had.

I hope to see you all in our next championship on the new, wonderful Formula KS2!

Thanks even more to all the guys that joined the championship. I'm really happy that we managed to attract so many people on a championship with such a difficult, demanding, and almost unknown car. From the comments I heard, a lot of you (re)discovered this wonderful car in our championship.

Thanks for your fair play on track and for the wonderful battles we had.

I hope to see you all in our next championship on the new, wonderful Formula KS2!

Andrea,

as participant of the champ, even if only for the last 4 appointments, I personally thank You to have convinced me to try.

My first experience on a online championship, I never decided to start before fo many reasons.

It's surely true that the 1800 was for me a discovery, a positive discovery! BEFORE the worst car to drive in netKar, now the preferred! Driving it on your Mugello trough the 2 Arrabbiate is a blast, sometimes it seems to really drive a racing car. :!!:

Then I Thank you all RSR Staff and Collaborators for the professional organization of the champ and for the wonderful tracks you prepared for the champ.

Racing online with friends and clean people is all another thing than racing on occasional races as I was used before.

I'll surely do it again!

THANK YOU!

Marco

Edited by marcocale

Grazie per il tuo commento Marco. Dai almeno qui possiamo parlare italiano :P Scusa ho iniziato io. Non mi andava di tradurre anche questo :teach: