Guida x fare i tracciati in netKar

repo'

Se non sbaglio esisteva una guida su come creare i tracciati per netkar fatta da Outrunner. Qualcuno che ce l'ha me la potrebbe passare, che volevo fare qualche prova?

Thanks in anticipo

non mi pare fosse una guida passo-passo su come creare un circuito, ma principalemente come nominare i settori e gestire le textures.

in pratica devi farti tutto tramite 3ds max.

EDIT: in ogni caso

Edited by BoNI

• 1 month later...
Guest infernal

Hi, I'm reading the guide to put tracks on NkPro

So I can't open on nkpro, I did a simple but real track with Bobs Track builder, using combined GPS data and google earth to do a realistic elevation of road...

I exported to 3DS with the 3DSimED and imported to 3DSMax8. So I renamed all objects (I don't have so much, it is just a test) and create the directory structure as you explain, but nkpro give me an error when I try to run on :(

I add you the original 3DS and the directory created on nkpro, so if it is possible can help me where I was wrong? Also... how I can put the Start and Finish point?

Thankyou very much

Original 3DS

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IB3QAV89

Track directory on NK-PRO

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZKZBMFJN

Remember the guide's for netKar (not nKPro). Basically you need the track editor. Someone with the beta might offer to create the NKO for you, but if not you'll just have to wait for the public release with the rest of us.

P.S. I believe the track editor allows you to insert the Start/Finish line(s).

Ricordo la guida per netKar (non nKPro). Fondamentalmente

Guest infernal

I didn't know that netkar was different from netkar pro. What diffirence beetwen? netkar and netkar pro? I don't found info about netkar

The track that I'm creating appears on nkpro track list, and begin to load until an error that crash nks.exe

Also, tracks like SPA or Monaco, how did people to put on netkar pro?

Thanks

Edited by infernal

I didn't know that netkar was different from netkar pro. What diffirence beetwen? netkar and netkar pro? I don't found info about netkar

kunosayu.blogspot.com; 'Development up to Namie was based on a simple approach that I would call "straight to sim". The idea was to have a direct way into the simulator for external data such as 3D models and physical quantities.

And example of this approach was the 3D importing strategy for Namie. The system could import 2 file formats: ASE and netKar native binary format "NKO". Every time a 3D asset was requested, the system checked for the file "assetname.nko" and procedeed to load it if present. If the nko wasn't available, the system will look for "assetname.ase" and load it. After the ASE loading was completed the system would save a "NKO" version of the same asset.

So, the workflow to import say a new track 3D model was:

. delete track.nko file

. copy the new track.ase file in the folder

. launch netKar Namie (and this will create an updated track.nko)

The design for Namie tried to support simplicity and "no pre processing" workflow.

The shader support for netKar PRO made this approach not possible anymore'.

The track that I'm creating appears on nkpro track list, and begin to load until an error that crash nks.exe

Also, tracks like SPA or Monaco, how did people to put on netkar pro?

They have a beta version of the track editor (from a few years ago). It's meant to be a bit buggy though.

Hanno una versione beta del track editor (da pochi anni fa). Il vero significato di essere un po 'se buggy.