• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BoNI

• oppolo

• lratafia

• Luca Mosca

mds110b.png

UnoPuntoUnoPuntoZero. In allegato una cannuccia per gustarsi le succose novità!

E se non avete 8mb liberi non avete scuse, nuova versione visionabile anche online.

Versione OnLine QUI

Download QUI , sezione 'download'

Edited by BoNI

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i'm translating it into english, with the help of google translator, another translator software and some common sense to adjust what the translators do wrong.

i'm about 50% done, some parts i cannot translate well, since i don't speak italian, some parts i understand the meaning and may have some errors but with the help of others we could do an english version of this great setups guide for netkar (and is usefull for other sims aswell)

i already talked to boni and said is ok to do.

so be pacient and we all will have this material.

Hi, i finished my draft until the differential part, which regards all the aspects of setting up the car, i still need to start the last part.

i hope someone can help me with the semantical part, since there parts understandable but not in perfect english.

My link

feel free to modify the parts that need changes in any aspect. what i did is try to translate the content of the setup guide. so for instance, for dampers, i could have copied the definition from other guides, but the idea is to use this one, i hope you guys understand and help me and the community to have this great guide translated

• 2 months later...