[GTR2] All the Best MODS

VELOCIPEDE

com'è possibile che non si sia pensato ad una conversione da rfactor a gtr2 del DRM revival?

esistono le mod per gtr2 di bmw M1 procar, lancia beta montecarlo, porsche 935 e bmw 320

e non si sia pensato alla mod per ford capri turbo, bmw M1 turbo, e toyota celica turbo...

un vero peccato!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest jbjs40

SO far of all the mods there are very few which are frame rate friendly. DTM 94, Moatlespeed's challenge, and wtcc extreme. The rest I have tried to no avail and they have been rather heavy on the frame rates. I like this game to run as smooth as possible. Who wouldn't? I sometimes cannot understand why a game so old does not run better. I have a mid range lap top that should be more than capable. I find this with a lot of PC games. They just push the newer computers to the edge of performance to the point that if it is not a top of the line Alienware or some other such monster system, they simply are a waste of money in my opinion. Consoles are way more stable and smooth, but the sacrifice is simulation. My rant for the day sorry.

• 1 year later...

Scusate ho provato tutti i mods F1 dal 2008 al 2014 e devo dire che sono tutti pessimi. Tanto per cominciare le braccia del pilota che si staccano dalle spalle non si possono vedere, poi le textures a bassissima risoluzione per gli interni del cockpit ed il pilota e anche le meshes delle auto mi sembrano mal realizzate, francamente come gioco vecchio rende meglio GP4...

• 3 years later...