[PS3] Gran Turismo 5 - Page 158 - Console Corner - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[PS3] Gran Turismo 5

VELOCIPEDE

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• Uff

• Big Ben

• speedpn

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ciao,io ho un g27,ma hanno messo a posto la sensibilita della frizione? si puo quindi usare il cambio manuale senza prendere le folli facilmente? scusate ma non posso provare ! ,ho il volante in assistenza! fatemi sapere..grazie

• 4 weeks later...

intervista a Kazunori Yamauchi by GTPlanet -> http://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismos-engine-sounds-drag-racing-the-deltawing-more-kazunori-yamauchis-2012-gtplanet-interview/

My perspective is that the sounds in Gran Turismo are just too real. With the recording method we use, we use a dyno and put the load on, and the sound we produce is just too accurate. I think it would be a good thing to sort of design the sound a little bit, and so that is something I would like to challenge ourselves with in the future.

Polyphony Digital ha aggiornato i dati di vendita della serie Gran Turismo, rivelando che il quinto episodio ha venduto più di nove milioni di copie. Il dato non comprende le vendite della Academy Edition, quindi il numero è destinato ad aumentare ancora. Il record assoluto, però spetta ancora ai quasi 15 milioni di Gran Turismo 3, mentre GT4 ne aveva totalizzati 11,6.

Update 2.09

Changelog

The [Tire/Fuel Consumption] settings under [Event Settings] of the Online Lounge can now be set in four levels; “None”, “Normal”, “Fast”, and “Very Fast”.

The view during 3D display has been improved.

The speed of tire wear varied too greatly depending on the vehicle in some cases, and this has been balanced.

Improved the scoring method in drift trials to prevent cheating

The maximum RPM of the Honda Weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) ’11 has been changed to 10300rpm. The engine sound has also been improved.

Fixed an issue where enemy cars were hitting the pit entrance wall when pitting in at the Twin Ring Motegi Road Course East.

Fixed an issue where fuel was not being consumed when entering an endurance race with a Prius, or when setting tires and fuel to be consumed in the online lounge. Affected cars: Toyota Prius G ’02, Toyota Prius G ’09, Toyota Prius G Touring Selection ’03, Toyota Prius Touring Car.

Fixed an issue where the online control characteristics differed from the offline characteristics.

This post has been promoted to an article