[PS3] Gran Turismo 5 - Page 149 - Console Corner - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[PS3] Gran Turismo 5

VELOCIPEDE

intervista a Yamauchi

http://www.gtplanet.net/gtplanets-kazunori-yamauchi-interview-at-sema-2011-standard-cars-dlc-and-the-future-of-polyphony-digital/

In the future do you see Polyphony Digital dedicating resources to major Gran Turismo titles or to creating more spin-off games, such as Tourist Trophy and Prologue?

KY: The only thing I can definitely say is the next one will be GT6, but we might have something else pop-up in between now and then [laughs]!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• Uff

• Big Ben

• speedpn

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IGN has published their most recent interview with Kazunori Yamauchi, where he provides fairly detailed responses to some familiar questions. Notably, he offers a rough timeline of how often we can expect new content to be introduced in Gran Turismo 5:

I think that will include cars and trucks that we’ll be releasing maybe once every two months or so from here on out. What we do from here on is also really dependent on the reaction of the users to this first DLC that we just released because this is the first one.

It’s not clear whether the use of “trucks” (instead of “tracks”) in this sentence is the result of an inaccurate translation or transcription, but it is worth noting. Confirming recent comments from an SCEE representative, Kazunori re-iterated that GT5‘s future additions are ready to go:

We have a pool of materials that are possible to release and it was just something that I decided with the team. We decided the vehicles and tracks and content in this first DLC was going to be our starting point.

Exactly what’s in that “pool of materials” is up to speculation, but the 25 track logos GTPlanet’s community discovered earlier this year may offer some hints about what’s to surface from those murky depths.

Notably, Kazunori also re-confirmed that Gran Turismo 6‘s development is underway, and commented about how the game’s new features will ultimately be chosen:

Of course we’re working on GT6 already and I think what really will be the separating factor is something that we can’t update through a DLC is something that obviously has to be saved for GT6. Things that we can provide through DLC we will, so that’s really the market difference.

fonte GT Planet

This post has been promoted to an article

Ok, io da questo vedo solo la prospettiva di un numero indefinito di dlc, che servono a tirar su soldi per lo sviluppo di gt6, che in base a come si stanno evolvendo le cose, con molta probabilita', sara' un rimpasto di gt5, con (si spera) tutte le auto fatte decentemente e forse una o due modalita' di gioco di poco conto.

Io avevo abbandonato la serie gt dal secondo capitolo e sono passato direttamente al quinto ed ho notato, con mio sommo dispiacere, che la situazione d'insieme non si evolve, anzi tenendo conto della concorrenza si potrebbe dire che la situazione e' peggiorata, visto che allora non ne esisteva, in campo console, mentre ora esiste ed e' agguerrita e piena di idee molto originali, a differenza di questi signori che basano il loro lavoro sulla quantita soverchiante di auto, prese dai capitoli precedenti senza nemmeno riadattarle o meglio ancora rimodellarle.

Concludendo, penso che io non sosterro' quest'evoluzione, visto che gia' ho in parte il rimpianto dei soldi spesi per l'acquisto, in futuro, tra 5 o 6 anni se teniamo conto dei tempi di sviluppo che hanno, con l'uscita di gt6, se vedro' un inversione di tendenza prendero' in considerazione l'acquisto, altrimenti saro' molto piu' dubbioso al riguardo.

bah per me non è questione di dlc o tutto il resto, è che si porta dietro una struttura troppo infantile.. metti Gt e non sai che farci, una garetta online (dispersivo in una maniera assurda e strapieno di bimbiminchiozzi) o il time trial.. il problema non sono neanche le auto standard, basta evitarle, 250 auto premium son comunque abbastanza..

il problema è l'Ia, che è pensata come ostacolo neanche fosse Super Mario, è l'assenza di qualifiche pregara, cioe c'è di tutto e di piu, ma è giusto un assaggio..

poi non si capisce piu niente tra arcade mode e Gt life, le innovazioni se le dividono, da una parte ha "migliorato" l'ia e han inserito i danni meccanici, dall'altra han tolto l'effetto scia.. ma che?

per me il gioco sarebbe stato bellissimo con piccoli accorgimenti, tutte le gare settabili nel gt life sotto ogni aspetto, quindi qualifiche o no, e relativa durata, durata gara e IA settabile, e che ad alti livelli veramente ti fa sudare.. stesso discorso per l'online, qualifiche con punti di riferimento su tempi e distacchi, cosi come anche in gara, e magari la creazione di qualche stamnza, che so stradali, Gt 500 etc per agevolare il tutto.. ma se ne riparlera per Gt6, forse..

da Facebook:

Interesting announcement coming up! Share this post with all your Nissan and Gran Turismo 5 loving friends so they know and all will be revealed a little later on this afternoon...

Polyphony Digital has announced a new special Time Trial Challenge Seasonal Event, which will go live on Monday, November 21 at 12:01 PST.

For participating, players will receive a special Nissan GT-R Spec V, as seen above. If it looks familiar, that’s probably because you likely already have it sitting on your desk or bookshelf – it’s the exact same Kyosho die-cast GT-R Spec V that was included in the Gran Turismo 5 Collector’s Edition.

nissan-gtr-spec-v-gt5-big.jpg

Yamauchi su Twitter:

Thanks to everyone for the messages. One year goes by quick. The next update is in the latter part of Dec., near Christmas.

Gran Turismo 5′s Real-World “Data Logger” Back in Action

GTPlanet Interviews GT Academy 2011 Champions Bryan Heitkotter & Jann Mardenborough

Have you spent much time in the simulator on the Dubai track?

JM: Yeah we’ve trained on I-Zone simulators at Silverstone. If Gran Turismo had the Dubai track I’d be constantly on that at home. We’ve had a few sessions at the Dubai track and it looks fantastic, the first section looks really quick and technical. The last sector has a lot of undulation which I didn’t really expect for the Dubai track somewhere out in the desert. With the amount of cars participating, it’s going to be a great event.

RJN Principal Bob Neville on GT Academy’s Past, Present, & Future

In the 6 weeks that these guys have off between now and the Dubai 24 hours, what would you expect them to be doing?

BN: Nothing except just keeping fit. I’m not sure what driving is ahead of them outside of racing this weekend, but it’s coming up to the end of the year and holiday time is approaching. They can go to Dubai having not driven again, because everybody’s in the same boat.