Nuovo Gem+/iGor disponibili per GPL - Serie Papyrus: GPL, Nascar 2003... - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Nuovo Gem+/iGor disponibili per GPL

VELOCIPEDE

Gem+ vs.2.5.9 and iGor vs.1.1.0.14 released to support extra teams online and in game for 66mod and future mods.

At this time the iGor race list has been switched over to support this new software.

Older versions of iGor are no longer supported on the race list.

These new versions are fully compatible with existing mods and 67.

Installation:-

Updating from existing versions -

Most of us in the development team have found it easier to install the new Gem/iGor over the top of existing versions, without uninstalling previous versions.

This will mean that you keep all your configuration preserved. And you will not have to activate mods and set paths etc.

New Users -

If you are a new user of Gem+/iGor you will have to change the race list IP in iGor.ini ( Program Files/GPLSecrets/iGor folder ) to the current race list IP which is -

[ RaceListServers ]

IP = gplrank.info

All Users -

After installation, run Gem+ 2.5.9 to allow it to update your mod exes.

EXTRA NOTE

Some users are having problems that do not allow them to click the green button in GPL

This is a carsound problem and can be fixed by checking the "Patch Carset For Carsound" option ( bottom right of Gem main page )

GPL Setup Manager is also shipped with this package.

You will see a shortcut created on your desktop to launch GPL Setup Manager.

Lee Bowden who is the author of Setup Manager will be on hand to answer questions.

AT/BT users-

The 66mod will supply options for you to run all of the 66mod cars online using AT or BT.

If this is successful we will supply similar options for 69mod.

I wish to thank Paul Thurston, Phil Flack and Chistoph Frick for their work on these new Gem+ and iGor versions and for their support to the 66mod team and the GPL community.

Download Gem+ vs.2.5.9 and iGor vs.1.1.0.14 from the Gem+/iGor home page HERE

http://gem.ebi-service.de/

[Fonte RSC]

GEM+/iGOR Update

This is a zipfile containing everything you need to update an existing GEM+ 2.4.64 install. You should also be able to use it to fix an install where the main installer hasn't worked properly.

Just exatract the zipfile to your Program Files\GPLSecrets folder and overwrite the old version. It included the current version of Setup manager. There's an update due for that soon and I'll update this thread when it becomes available.

Download HERE

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest piergiorgio.auteri

Ciao a tutti, sono un neo malato di gpl....Volevo chiedervi: Ho installato tutto,senza problemi....patch,mod,tutto! Unico problema Apro iGor, e ci sono tipo 6-7 server, nessuno italiano....riesco anche a giocarci....ma per me che prediligo il mod 69 alettoni bassi non c'

Ciao a tutti, sono un neo malato di gpl....Volevo chiedervi: Ho installato tutto,senza problemi....patch,mod,tutto! Unico problema Apro iGor, e ci sono tipo 6-7 server, nessuno italiano....riesco anche a giocarci....ma per me che prediligo il mod 69 alettoni bassi non c'
Edited by oppolo

Guest piergiorgio.auteri

1- Host a race locally

- Graize per la tua disponibilit

Edited by oppolo

GRAZIE!

di niente, mesi fa ogni sera hostavo via ip e giravo con un amico, anche a me piace il mod 69 ma di monza sono abbastanza pieno, a parte il fatto che sono solo 4 curve, ma e' stata la pista in cui giravo di piu' agli albori di gpl, ricordo che col mod 69 mi son divertito molto a montjuick, la staccata dopo il dosso del traguardo e' da paura, come del resto il tratto misto veloce.

quando avro' piu' tempo, fra un mese o due, magari ti mando pm e se hai ancora la scimmia di gpl magari ci si fa due giri insieme

ieri sera ho provato a collegarmi con igor... appena escono i server con i tracciati in uso e provo a connettermi mi compare un messaggio del tipo che non trova la pista... che significa? premetto che non ho mai giocato in rete anche se gioco a gpl da parechi anni.

ps. il software ovviamente