Ma netkar l'ha fatto una persona sola....? A me sembra pazzesca st - Page 6 - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Ma netkar l'ha fatto una persona sola....? A me sembra pazzesca st

Guest AndyS2k

Perdonatemi questo OT ma a causa (almeno credo) di un di meritato warn al 60% non posso creare un nuovo topic :imbarazzato:

Questo post

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oppolo

• Robbiexsstar

• asso(ita)

• Diablo

Per ora sono partiti solo dei warn individuali a chi li ha meritati, per offese verso altri utenti o verso opinioni, fomentare flames e simili.

Da questo momento per

Robbiexsstar: what is your problem?

Why do you keep on attacking me, even when I explained this situation time after time? I'm really getting annoyed with this.

I only joined the team in order to be ABLE to provide more information to the customer of nKPro. All I am aiming for is to make the world for nKPro customers (basically: you guys!) a bit better. I myself do NOT gain anything from it! I have a fulltime job, I have a fianc

Guest Angor

Jaap,

you don't understand Robbiexsstar.....

I think really nobody understand Robbie.... :rolleyes:

He LOVE you (even if he hopes somebody call you in a court for copyright gp4), LOVE nKpro, love Casillo, love its community...

BUT, he does not sleep the night, thinking to the danger that you run......and uses every occasion in order to inform to you!!!!! :tristi01:

Not to be too much strict: you don't know what he's doing for nK community!

HE WANT TO SAVE US, BUT WE ARE TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND IT!!!!

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!!!!

LONG LIFE TO CESARE!!!!!!!!!

W PASTA E FAGIOLI!!!!!

Edited by Angor

Jaap thanks for this post, but I have not problem with but many person want I'have problem with you.

I remember you from nK namie and I think the GPC championship is a good idea, maibe the best idea to use nK PRO.

I'm interest about your position in the crew, not for bad intention, but because I work with law and your position is strange in nK PRO proget.

Again: I do not get anything in reward for my position in the nKPro team. I am doing beta test work for the team, for example testing out the editor which still should be released soon when Stefano has time to finish it. I released a few tracks which were made with the track editor BEFORE I joined the team. As soon as I joined the team, I announced that I would no longer release tracks for netKar PRO. And ever since, after the release of Spa (which was ready before I joined the team), no tracks have been released by me. I am really trying to do 'good' and not do 'bad'. I think it's time for you to see that. If you have another problem with me, contact ME and let me solve it instead of posting this on a public forum in ITALIAN (which I don't really understand as Dutchman). Thanks.

I see a lot of problems with copyrights and I try to explain you with my not perfect english:

You say "I released a few tracks which were made with the track editor BEFORE I joined the team" but you can try to convert for beta testing not for copyrights violation.

Second thing: You didn't create a new circuit on 3d, you converted without permission many circuits.

I don't want you have problems with theese 2 points, I don't want make critics about your work.

Understand now? :wink:

Most probably you just have a problem with nKPro, with Stefano or you are just a rFactor fanboy or whatever and feel a silly need to express your frustration in some way to me. Well, I have explained it to you before and now explained you again how it really is... so please listen for once and then shut up.

I have not problem with nK PRO, with Stefano or others.

But many people here want you belive that. I'm sorry. :wink:

I'm sorry for misuderstanding.

@Angor: spero arrivi un bel warn anche a te, perch

Edited by Robbiexsstar

ok, Robbie. Fair point. Please answer the following question then.

Go to this site: http://www.rfactorcentral.com. Scroll to the 'Tracks'. You will see about 150 (!) or even more tracks which mostly are conversions from every possible sim (GP4, TOCA Race Driver, GTL, GTR2, GPL... and others)... without permission. Why don't you 'have a problem' with all those people and question their behaviour? I assume that when you have a problem with my conversions for nKPro that you also have these problems with all of those persons who converted those tracks to rFactor.

If you have a problem with something, be consistent. I'm open to discuss anything to improve the situation.

By the way, I think the situation with rFactorCentral.com is even worse. The owner of the site receives money for his work, in which he openly accepts and tolerates conversions that are copyrighted. I don't get a penny for my track work and I don't want that since indeed other people did a lot of work on them. I think you should be consistent once you openly state that you have a problem with me.

You are now very inconsistent in your behaviour and this is pretty surprising for someone who is into the law from my point of view. The same applies to your 'public' approach. I would expect an intelligent person like you to properly deal with this and contact the people involved in private. You know how to contact me. I am looking forward to hear suggestions from you to improve the situation.

Actually, the only reason I'm working on tracks is to enjoy them in the championship. I don't need to release them at all to the public, but the fact is that people from the community want the tracks and were very happy to be able to drive on them so that's why the tracks were released anyway.

I hope you understand a bit better in what kind of situation I'm in.

ok, Robbie. Fair point. Please answer the following question then.

Go to this site: http://www.rfactorcentral.com. Scroll to the 'Tracks'. You will see about 150 (!) or even more tracks which mostly are conversions from every possible sim (GP4, TOCA Race Driver, GTL, GTR2, GPL... and others)... without permission. Why don't you 'have a problem' with all those people and question their behaviour? I assume that when you have a problem with my conversions for nKPro that you also have these problems with all of those persons who converted those tracks to rFactor.

Jaap you don't want understand a simple difference: they don't have a beta tool to convert tracks. :wink:

Any mod is illegal, but imagespace is not linked directly with many modding teams.

In nK PRO you are betatester, so you are linked with crew.

Do you think you are in the same position of anyone rfactor's modder?

I have nothing with you work, only if copyright owners want attack nK PRO crew, they could do it, because you are linked.

Understand that?

I'm not a nK's newbie, I wrote here since 2004, and I don't want nK PRO die.

Please don't belive who say I want bad to nK PRO, because it's not real. :wink: