Montreal in arrivo....

VELOCIPEDE

Now that Silverstone & Monaco have been officially released, the next track is under development.

I started work on the Gilles Villeneuve circuit a few months ago. A beta version of the track has been successfully used in the GPChampionship.com FR2000IC 2006.2 season in November. This way the track got a proper testing period, which identified important issues. This means higher quality in the official release to the community

After releasing Monaco, I have focused my efforts on finishing Montreal and getting it ready for the official release. The track now fully features shaders.

The multiplayer area is also done. I'm working on textures, optimising shaders and fixing meshes now. Expected release date is between now and two weeks.

This track may not be the most anticipated track. However, it has a very special feeling - a very interesting mix of a street and regular/closed track. It creates a somewhat fake feeling of 'relaxed driving', but mistakes are easily punished by the armco which is always nearby

Unlike Monaco, Montreal also offers plenty of overtaking possibilities. Slipstreaming is possible on the looooong straight back to the start/finish area where outbraking into the final chicane is possible. The same applies to the hairpin. All in all - I hope you are looking forward to this new track which will further broaden the available tracks for netKar PRO! Anyone interested in some screens already?

Fonte http://forum.racesimcentral.com/showthread.php?t=279564

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaap Wagenvoort

• Robbiexsstar

• johndoe

• VELOCIPEDE

Premetto... non voglio far polemica... ma mi sono perso qualche passaggio forse...

Un anno fa... e anche prima, s'era fatto un lungo, infinito discutere, sul controllo di qualit

Ora installi un mod, ci giri una settimana e poi lo butti...

Sono pienamente daccordo. Ma quando si parla di MOD. Non quando si parla di piste. In questo secondo caso, una pista nuova ogni tanto non fa male.

But thanks anyway - you're my hero of the day. It seems you're really good at giving criticism... if you know it so well, please go ahead and show you can do it better.

dont worry, all people, who likes netkar, appreciate all your work and not only for tracks:up:

Jaap a little question: Are you in the nK PRO crew? :doubt:

I ask you this because you are working with nK/dk for tracks conversion and you are a betatester for nK/dk.

If you are in the nK PRO crew do you think there's no problem with rights to convert existing tracks without authorization? :doubt:

Thanks.

Jaap a little question: Are you in the nK PRO crew? :doubt:

I ask you this because you are working with nK/dk for tracks conversion and you are a betatester for nK/dk.

If you are in the nK PRO crew do you think there's no problem with rights to convert existing tracks without authorization? :doubt:

Thanks.

I am not in the netKar PRO crew. I'm just betatester for the simulation and the track editor.