Season 2005RH released [for F1C99-02] - Page 8 - Serie F1 by EA Sports - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Season 2005RH released [for F1C99-02]

Guest emac

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Uff

• gecervi

• ricki158

• sterla

I am sorry that few small things slipped though our fingers in the last minutes - I have freqenutly updated the main 2005RH installer during last days (I'll quess most of you did not noticed it). So the installers that are online since 2006/01/06 (2005RH Trackpack since 2006/01/05 21:00 GMT) evening does not contain any bug's I am aware of right now.

I have created a "all in one" HOTFIX, that include the following fixes:

- Ferrari Rearwings had the wrong position on the Track [read more]

- JPM's McLaren had a red T-CAM (should be black) [read more]

- Takuma Sato's Helmet had used and old texture

- BAR Steering Wheel PitRequest LED did not lit up [read more]

- FER/MCL/REN Steering Wheel PitRequest LED did not lit up when multiple AI cars where on the track [read more]

- Rubens Frontwing was detached [read more]

- Trackpack: Turkey (Austria A1 Ring) "falling onto the track" [read more]

- AI-Lines in Silverstone have to be corrected

- None working rev lights in championship fixed [read more]

- Random crashes in muiltiplayer games (when people leaving the Server) could be fixed. For detailed instructions read: this info!

So when you have downloaded 2005RH BASE (before 2006/01/06 09:00 GMT) [2005RH Trackpack (before 2006/01/05 21:00 GMT)] then you should download and aply this HOTFIX (even if you did not spot "all" the mentioned problems [it might be only the last ones] - I just thought it might be good to have a small "all in one" HOTFIX EXE...

Download the 2MB small HOTFIX 1.0d (updated 2006/01/06 09:00 GMT):

http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~emac/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3942

PLEASE NOTE, that this HOTFIX is really ONLY required for those of you who have downloaded our Season 2005 BASE Package before 2006/01/06 09:00 GMT (2005RH Trackpack before 2006/01/05 21:00 GMT). When you have downloaded the installer after that date/time from FilePlanet then you have already a version where all of these things are correct in the game right from the scratch.

sorry Matthias

... Download the 2MB small HOTFIX 1.0d (updated 2006/01/06 09:00 GMT):

http://www.drivingitalia.net/stats/download.php?id=91

...301943[/snapback]

PLEASE! - We are still updating these fixes almost everyday - and it would be very KIND, if you could respect the hosting policies of fileplanet & gamespy - so it would be KIND and respectfull when you simply LINK to the "HOTFIX Download Thread" in our Forum instead of COPY & Paste the content and modify the link.

Thanks in advance!

Here you will find always the latest and UP2DATE Hotfix available from us:

http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~emac/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3942

Edited by emac