Season 2005RH released [for F1C99-02] - Serie F1 by EA Sports - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Season 2005RH released [for F1C99-02]

Guest emac

Season 2005 for F1C99-02

I am happy to announce, that the Season 2005 BASE Package is waiting for your download – we know that it took us extremely long this year – but I am quite sure everybody is happy that the waiting is over NOW.

Download it from:

Preview: Questions / Help / Support:
  • Please be so kind, when you have questions or problems concerning this Season 2005 update visit first our special 'RH05 F1C99-02 Help and Support Board' in our Forum. Thanks in advance for your Help & Support.
Content:
  • RH2005 control panel
  • all cars (liveries and shapes) of the Formula 1 season 2005
  • all driver helmets (liveries and shapes) of season 2005
  • the pitcrews of season 2005
  • the driversuits of season 2005
  • authentic steering wheels for all teams and drivers
  • menu backgrounds for season 2005
  • pit garages
  • diver names, stats and sound files of season 2005
  • team individual engine sounds
  • season 2005 pit order
  • season 2005 track order
  • new car and general physics: NOTE: You probably will need your setups revised and changed!
  • new AI lines and AI behaviour
  • adjusted driver performance data reflecting an average of season 2005
  • new 2D and 3D-rims with corrected diameter for each team

(plus brake disk, brake callipers for each team)

• tire shape update (based on the 2003 tire pack)
  • 3 lap qualifying rule for saturday only (please read 2005 rules section of the readme)
  • season 2005 point system
  • downshift backfire
  • F1RST client installer for immediate online fun.
Preparation:
  • No previous UPDATE is required!
  • Additional 115 MB free disk space on the drive where the F1C'99-'02 game is installed.
  • Download the archive from FilePlanet

When you need a FilePlanet account - then simply create a gamespy ID @ http://www.gamespyid.com and use this account also with FilePlanet - getting a gamespy ID is free - this also applies to the use of the FREE public fileplanet servers

• Unzip the downloaded file.
Installation:
  • Start the Installation by double click on '2005RH_4_F1C99-02.exe'. After you have read the license agreement you have to select the destination directory. Please choose your 'F1 Challenge 99-02' directory (if it's not automatically selected). After all files have been copied to your hard drive (no original files will be overwritten) a batch file will be automatically executed. This batch will copy some original season 2002 track files to the new Season05RH directories. Please wait until this copy procedure is completed.
Running:
  • After all files have been copied by the Installer you simply can start your F1 Challenge '99-'02 game. When going to the season & car selection a new Season 2005 Icon will be available. By selecting this icon you can choose any Season 2005 car.
  • VERY IMPORTANT: DO not forget to decrease your number of AI-Players to 19 in order to simulate the Season 2005 correctly !!!
Configuration:
  • You can enable/disable a lot of additional options via the 2005RH_Control_Panel.exe that is located in your F1C99-02 root folder (for more read about the new Control Panel in a separate Post).
Additional Note about Tracks:
  • By default the 2005RH installer will copy all F1C99-02 Season 2002 default tracks into the Season 2005 folders. For the new Tracks Bahrain, Istanbul and China a copy of Austria will be installed.
  • When you have the RH04 Trackpack already installed then the China and Bahrain tracks will be copied (insted of Austria) to 2005
  • A separate track pack (without Turkey) and a 2005 expansion pack (incl. plenty of special liveries and shapes) will become available in the future – when? – when it's ready :mrgreen:
happy xmas to you all

Ralph Hummerich

Koen Calleyl

Ivo Franic

daHas

GODZILA

Fred Gosling

PK

Watcher

F1Racer

Matthias Marquardt

=============================================================================

I am sorry that few small things slipped though our fingers in the last minutes - I have freqenutly updated the main 2005RH installer during last days (I'll quess most of you did not noticed it). So the installers that are online since 2006/01/06 (2005RH Trackpack since 2006/01/05 21:00 GMT) evening does not contain any bug's I am aware of right now.

I have created a "all in one" HOTFIX, that include the following fixes:

- Ferrari Rearwings had the wrong position on the Track [read more]

- JPM's McLaren had a red T-CAM (should be black) [read more]

- Takuma Sato's Helmet had used and old texture

- BAR Steering Wheel PitRequest LED did not lit up [read more]

- FER/MCL/REN Steering Wheel PitRequest LED did not lit up when multiple AI cars where on the track [read more]

- Rubens Frontwing was detached [read more]

- Trackpack: Turkey (Austria A1 Ring) "falling onto the track" [read more]

- AI-Lines in Silverstone have to be corrected

- None working rev lights in championship fixed [read more]

- Random crashes in muiltiplayer games (when people leaving the Server) could be fixed. For detailed instructions read: this info!

So when you have downloaded 2005RH BASE (before 2006/01/06 09:00 GMT) [2005RH Trackpack (before 2006/01/05 21:00 GMT)] then you should download and aply this HOTFIX (even if you did not spot "all" the mentioned problems [it might be only the last ones] - I just thought it might be good to have a small "all in one" HOTFIX EXE...

Download the 2MB small HOTFIX 1.0d (updated 2006/01/06 09:00 GMT):

http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~emac/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3942

PLEASE NOTE, that this HOTFIX is really ONLY required for those of you who have downloaded our Season 2005 BASE Package before 2006/01/06 09:00 GMT (2005RH Trackpack before 2006/01/05 21:00 GMT). When you have downloaded the installer after that date/time from FilePlanet then you have already a version where all of these things are correct in the game right from the scratch.

sorry Matthias

==============================================================================

F1 Season 2005 Trackpack 1.0 http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=25167

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Se volete aggiungere i nuovi tracciati, che risultano mancanti, ecco i links:

- Shanghai Beta http://www.racesimulations.com/F1C/files/3638.html

- Bahrain Beta http://www.bhmotorsports.com/download/7873 + Bahrain update grafico http://www.bhmotorsports.com/download/9335

- Istanbul Beta http://www.bhmotorsports.com/download/11942

wink.gif

Edited by Uff

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Uff

• gecervi

• ricki158

• sterla

Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!  rischio.gif  figo.gif  hail.gif  smilie_pokal.gif  SHOCKED.gif

298116[/snapback]

Mi sembra di aver letto che è a pagamento o sbaglio?

298117[/snapback]

Come ogni anno, è assolutamente gratis.

No, neanche a me si vede. Devo però provare ad installarlo su F1 Ch liscio: ora come ora ho davvero parecchia roba installata!

Primissime impressioni: a livello di fisica e reazioni dell'auto, mi trovo meglio rispetto al mod dei CTDP. Purtroppo nei loro lavori c'è mi manca sempre quel qualcosa per avere il completo feeling con l'auto (anche se quest'anno si sono migliorati di molto).

Graficamente le vetture mi sembrano davvero ben fatte! Rispetto al 2004 le trovo ancora più dettagliate! L'unica cosa che mi lascia un po' perplesso (almeno sulla Ferrari) sono gli specchietti retrovisori, un tantino troppo alti.

Beh, considerato che questo è solo il basepack 1.0, direi che è proprio un buon inizio! Vediamo di testarlo meglio in questi giorni. smile.gif

No, neanche a me si vede. Devo però provare ad installarlo su F1 Ch liscio: ora come ora ho davvero parecchia roba installata!

Primissime impressioni: a livello di fisica e reazioni dell'auto, mi trovo meglio rispetto al mod dei CTDP. Purtroppo nei loro lavori c'è mi manca sempre quel qualcosa per avere il completo feeling con l'auto (anche se quest'anno si sono migliorati di molto).

Graficamente le vetture mi sembrano davvero ben fatte! Rispetto al 2004 le trovo ancora più dettagliate! L'unica cosa che mi lascia un po' perplesso (almeno sulla Ferrari) sono gli specchietti retrovisori, un tantino troppo alti.

Beh, considerato che questo è solo il basepack 1.0, direi che è proprio un buon inizio! Vediamo di testarlo meglio in questi giorni. smile.gif

298135[/snapback]

se vai sul forum EMAC, è uscita la Pach fix per la ferrari!!!