About This File
by Iko Rein
Per discussioni e commenti utilizzate questo topic
Version for F1 2017 is here. The new version use the data format of V1.3 of F1 2017, so you need to have the latest update in order to use this.
- Added AI car data in many views, like the Map panel, the minimap in Telemetry panel and added new RawAIData panel.
- Added RaceHistory panel. This shows in a really nice way what happened during the race. The format is same as in the race reports at James Allen on F1 use.
- Added 'Alternative Color' option to use black background on many panels.
- Many small fixes and improvements.
See the ReadMe.txt in the .zip for more details and for detailed installation instructions.
In short, here is how you install this as a new installation:
- Have F1 2017 and update it to V1.3
- Install latest Java on you system
- Download the Telemetry Tool and extract the contacts of the .zip somewhere on your system
- Run F1 2017 and in the settings enable the UDP Telemetry Feed. Restart the game.
- Double-click on the Telemetry.jar file or run from command line 'java -jar Telemetry.jar'
If you are updating from 5.3, or older, old lapdata files work. To update, just copy the Telemetry.jar and the Tracks directory to your installation directory
Enabling the UDP Telemetry Output
In F1 2017, UDP telemetry output is controlled via the menus on all platforms. To enable this, enter the options menu from the main menu (triangle / Y), then enter the settings menu - the UDP option will be at the bottom of the list. From there you will be able to enable / disable the UDP output, configure the IP address and port for the receiving application, toggle broadcast mode and set the send rate. Broadcast mode transmits the data across the network subnet to allow multiple devices on the same subnet to be able to receive this information. When using broadcast mode it is not necessary to set a target IP address, just a target port for applications to listen on.
What's New in Version v6.2 See changelog
6.2 release for F1 2017 v1.8 and later
- You can set your own TLA (3 letter abbreviation) in the settings and then that TLA will be used in the map and race timing/history
- Invalid laps handling is now better, they don't affect the fastest times, also added to RaceInfo color to indicate, if the lap was invalid
- Overhaul of the Statistics tab and moved some key stats from Driving Info to Statistics
- F1 2017 v.1.8 feed changes incorporated. Added tyre temperetures etc. also to graphs
- If in a tab you can use mouse scroll to change the size of text, you can then also save the setting with CTRL-S
- Fixed some Mac related bugs
- Many small fixes and tweaks
Some more specific changes
- Telemetry tab: Small map shows the tire colors in the driver dots
- RaceInfo tab: Fixed fuel usage data to show correct values, makes it easier to optimise your fuel usage during a race.
- Graphs tab: Now all graphs should be correctly aligned
- httpserver: Added small example at <server>/aidata using JQuery to poll the data
- Httpserver: Fixed situation, where the data in /JSON/aidata was incorrect
- Added graphical feedtester