About This File
Here the WTCC BMW E90 mod for Automobilista by Franklin Stegink
Totally rebuild with the new shaders from AMS.
Some explanation about the .SRS and .TGA file.
Before you can place this mod in your Automobilista you must look in your Series dir.
Look what your last reiza number is.
When it is reiza22, rename the srs and tga file of this mod to: reiza23.srs and reiza23.tga
When it is reiza21, rename the srs and tga file of this mod to: reiza22.srs and reiza22.tga
When it is reiza23, rename the srs and tga file of this mod to: reiza24.srs and reiza24.tga
After you have done this you can see the logo at the menu.
- Car totally reworked with AMS shaders.
- Reworked gen files.
- Better showroom colors.
- FFB fix.
- Hdv and engine fix.
- Change driver and helmet to automobilista stuff.
- Shadowfix windows.
- One entry to edit realfeelplugin.
- Choice between more rims and tires in the gen files.
Genstring 1: Silver rims with advan tires
Genstring 2: Black rims with advan tires
Genstring 3: White rims with advan tires
Genstring 4: Red rims with advan tires
You can find the templates under GameData \ Vehicles \ BMW_E90 dir called BMW E90 Templates.
Before you will install this one and you have an older version of this mod first delete it.
- Delete in your series folder your .srs and .tga file
- Delete in your Gamedata/Sounds folder the whole BMW_E90 folder
- Delete in your Gamedata/Verhicles folder the whole BMW_E90 folder