About This File
The Automnotodrom Grobnik Rijeka lies on the Croatian coast, in the mountains above Rijeka city. Circuit runs in an anti-clockwise direction with a total distance of 4.17 kilometres (2.59 miles) which includes a series of long straights and fast left-right sweeping corners.
Track it self is because of that very challenging to drive, specially in a cars with a low downforce.
Although the circuit is approved by the FIM (Fédération Internationale de Motorcyclisme) and the FIA (Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile), the focus is mainly on training, testing and particularly on concerts which perfectly fit with the beautiful surroundings. From 1978 to 1990 it hosted the Yugoslavian motorcycle Grand Prix races where ases like Roberts, Lawson, Rainey and other famous riders were winning.
Author: Bojan Pintar (origianlly for rFactor)
Converted: Mitja Bonca
- 24 pitboxes (same number of grids) and working pitlane
- fully working AI (which passes each other)
- brake marks (skidmarks)
- 3 cameras
- it feels like you are there for real
What's New in Version v2.5 See changelog
- created new lighting for all vegetation
- new lighting for some objects around track
- new 3d grass (2 types)
- same minor changes
- IMPORTANT: added some tyres after 2nd intermediate time to prevent cuting track back to s/f line (told of Niki Dzakovic and Andrea Lojelo)