About This File
Silverstone Circuit 1.35 By: ISI
Located near the Northamptonshire and Buckinghamshire border in southern England, sits Silverstone Circuit, a state-of-the-art 3.66-mile racing facility, and current host to the British Grand Prix.
The track is used by Formula One, FIA World Endurance, FIA GT, British Touring Cars, British GT, and a vast array of lower formulas and historic racing events.
Silverston V 1.35 Released:
This update includes a number of small fixes and tweaks, a very important fix for the GT AIW (AI driving lines), and the addition, finally, of a working National configuration.
Silverstone 1.14 Released:
Silverstone Circuit v1.01 -> v1.14 Changelog
- Increased surface mesh density at The Link and Maggots Corner for short layouts
- Added and enhanced 3D modelled surface details based on accurate data
- Added International layout
- Replaced GP Layout with GT Layout (41 garage spots)
- Added Concrete Blocks to prevent wandering beyond limits on short layouts
- New default weather preset for GT and International Layouts
- Added Medium Rubber RealRoad presets
- Reworked Light Rubber RealRoad presets
- Added International layout cameras
- Fixed inaccurate Sector 1, Sector 2 and Pit In timing lines (Pit In is now at the FIRST line)
- Fixed multiple small terrain gaps
- Fixed incorrect material on old pit building roof
- Fixed Collision for Bridges
- Fixed Collision for PitWall Gates
- Fixed Smoothing on Grandstand at Club Corner
- Fixed Smoothing on wall at Club Corner
- Fixed light glow being always enabled
- Fixed (most) annoying popups
- Fixed Daylight Saving Time zone
- Tweaked terrain textures and materials for less aliasing and a tiny bit more depth
- Tweaked wall materials for a tiny bit less aliasing
- Tweaked Vegetation textures and materials
- Tweaked RealRoad texture
- Tweaked Glass materials
- Tweaked Vehicle materials
- Optimized 3D Tyre Walls for better and smoother performance
- Optimized Armco for better and smoother performance
- Optimized Armco details for better and smoother performance
- Optimized Vehicles for better and smoother performance
- Optimized Shadow Casters for better performance
- Optimized LOD distances for better performance
- Optimized Reflection Maps for better performance
- Optimized Crowds for better performance
- Optimized Terrain objects for smoother performance
- Optimized Grandstands for better performance
- Optimized Props for smoother performance
- Optimized Omni Lights for International layout
- Optimized Vegetation
- Optimized Grass and Gravel Verges
- Optimized Terrain textures
- Optimized Vehicle textures
- Optimized Building textures
- Performance should be improved by an average of 15-30% over v1.01 depending on detail settings.
- Smoothness should be improved by an average of 25-35% over v1.01 depending on detail settings; up to 45% in most previously heavy stutter areas.
- Texture size reduction by 35% should also free up some VRAM by a fair amount, regardless of detail settings;
- Existing 1.01 GP Layout has been replaced by what we now call GT Layout; which is the same layout with extra garage spots.
This REPLACES v1.01.
Please delete v1.01 and install 1.14.