About This File
Continuation of Road America 2.5
Been forced to start a new thread so number versions are clearer.
Changes are mainly Kerbs, and track grip.
Track converted by Albert Mcsaltens to AC
From Rfactor Slimjims versions.
Please overwrite Cameras_Start with this one (fixed DOF)
What's New in Version v3.6 See changelog
- Fixed Collision mesh (now completely hidden and tyres included) Added extra FPS
- Updated trees (De-saturated and added baked AO, new tree walls throughout. and added extra bushes, and removed some in-places to match 2017 layout - tree normal's are still a wip - though looking much better now
- Replaced Speedville Bridge texture to 2017 look (now no longer vomit - thanks guys)
- Added Missing Raceday stuff all around track - Reduce world detail to high to remove for track day feel or for those needing to squeeze a few more fps
- Added missing track to gravel blend edges and added some run off dirt marks for slightly more worn look at corner entry and exits (Not perfect but i got a little lazy at this point)
- Updated/Tweaked/Reinstated or replaced loads of textures all around the track to match the 2017 look
- Removed massive unseen terrain mesh around track and replaced with distant terrain wall. this now looks way better imo and saved a lot of fps
- Reduced overall material count to lower dip values for offline players
- plus loads more small things too numerous to mention. but overall the track is running quite a bit better