Author : wildman_fr
All new physics were done using real data when possible.Some concessions were made in order to simplify and speed up this release, such as lack of car or team
specific items or values. Still, most diferent versions of all cars were done, and performance reflects that.
Tracks used to gauge car performance were mainly Spa, Anderstorp, and Paul Ricard.
- Realistic aero
- Realistic suspension values
- Custom suspension geometries
- Realistic track dimension values when possible (sometimes graphical imperfections prevent use of most real values)
- Realistic skidpad values
- Accurate gear ratios when possible
- Realistic weight distribution
Here is the final version of the Mod, which should be as free from bugs as possible.
-New gear ratios for 964 Turbos
-New Skins for 993's
-fixed graphical offset for 964/993/Esprit
-Fixed liveries for Alpine & F348
Thanks to Alex1911, Alexmezza and Gogo404 for this update.