About This File
Kart Racing Pro is a realistic karting simulator.
The aim is to create a software useful as a training tool for real drivers, based on a scratch built physics engine that accurately simulates kart dynamics and setup options.
As such a steering wheel is strongly recommended, although keyboard, joysticks and gamepads are fully supported.
Kart Racing Pro also allows to host and join online races, with an integrated matchmaking server. During events data is collected, to provide statistics for drivers' comparison.
- automotive industry-standard tyre model
- chassis flex simulation
- dynamic track surface groove buildup
- wet track simulation and dynamic drying
- dynamic marbles generation
- tyres pickup of marbles, grass and dirt, affecting grip
- user-selectable driver gestures
- output of CSV files with telemetry data to analyze driving sessions
- a plugins interface allows external programs to receive realtime data from the simulated kart
- LAN and online racing. Dedicated server available
- support of custom paint schemes for kart, helmet and suit
- full modding is possible: advanced users can build new tracks, karts, engines, helmets, ... and integrate them with the provided tools
- Oculus Rift and HTC Vive ( SteamVR ) support
- FreeTrack support
- TrackIR support
- EDTracker support
Disponibile anche su Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/415600/Kart_Racing_Pro/
What's New in Version release 9 See changelog
- the collisions parameters have been tuned
- the tyres simulation has been improved
- The max FOV setting has been increased
- It is now possible, in the Race Setup page, to set the qualify length to zero, to skip the session
- VR support updated