Author : lasercutter
Snetterton 300 0.71 for rFactor 2
I spoke to Lasercutter today and have made a small update to the circuit as we have a upcoming league race and found the same clutter in the pitbox issue.
I've removed the clutter so now cars can use all the pitboxes (the 27 limit still remains) and remade the loading screen. There are no other changes at this point however I may look further into updating textures/road detail in the future.
- Copy Snetterton300.rfcmp to your rF2 Packages folder
- Open rF2 Launcher, click 'Manage Mods'
- Click options, disable 'Show Mods Only'
- Right click Snetterton 300, select 'Install'
- Play the game and enjoy the track!