By Alessandro PolliniSensaDigit has released their DashMeterHD Android app that allows Android smartphones to be used as data displays for rFactor & rFactor 2.
- RPM (light bar and digits)
- Gear Shift Indicator LEDs
- Current Lap Time
- Self Split Time
- Fuel Gauge
- Oil Temperature
- Water Temperature
- Lap Number
- Lateral and Longitudinal Forces
- Throttle and Brake Indicators
- Average Tires Temperature
- Outside/Middle/Inside Tires Temperatures for all tires.
- Pressure data for all tires.
- Tires Wear
- Brakes Temperature (Indicator and digits)
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor : Nikos Evangelidakis and nickcrete
Project rF2 is a plugin that allows realtime transmition of a car's telemetry data to an other PC or locally and the receiver can view those data and know exactly all the given info for the vehicle.
Some of them are:
* Track position on map * Complete live timing with extra data like sectors' top speed and best times * Weather * Tires wear,pressures,temps and more * Dashboard showing revs,speed,fuel etc
The installation is pretty simple.
Download the full package zip file and unzip into rfactor 2 root folder and everything will take place automatically.
Before using it make sure you have opened the 8000 or any other you will select to use.
To test the plugin (locally) start the driver's module (project rF2 (driver).exe) and start data broadcast.
Go into the game (preferably smaller windowed mod to leave room for the telemetry modules) and join any session, online or offline.
As soon as you press RACE go run the manager's software (project rf2 (manager) beta v1.1.0.exe) to receive the data.
When the data re received correctly the menu will be enabled and you can browse through belts (bunch of programs) to select the data you need to view.
At official site there are links for software online guide and more.
IMPROTANT FOR USERS USING REGIONAL SETTINGS WITH DECIMAL COMMA INSTEAD OF DECIMAL POINT - IF APPLICATION IS NOT WORKING CHANGE THE REGIONAL SETTINGS OF YOUR O/S TO USE DECIMAL POINT AND IT WILL POSSIBLY WORK.
* If the plugin crashes try to install the VC runtimes as exist in rfactor2\support\runtimes folder and give write access for rfactor2 root folder
* Some times and under undefined conditions rF2 is not giving all the positions data for the cars, usually when there are too many on track, so expect occasionally some of them will be shown as stopped and move again in few seconds.
* Depending on the link status expect some pauses in data transmision
* When a session change some of the data may remain on some of the modules, just restart teh application to get fresh screens.
To do list:
* Add a belt to deal with race strategy and telemetry charts
* Add engine and brakes life calculation
* Add option to manually change tires and brakes temps limits
* Add name boxes to GPS cars
* Add graphical indications to Full Timing module like when there is positions change
* Anything that comes and helps the racing flow
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor : darcidm
HUD for all vehicles.
Left, Right, Right Bottom and Left Bottom options.
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor : Nibo
You can submit your times to Offline Challenges and Hotlaps
Since v2.030 includes Championship Manager to manage offline championships with AI or online league championships.
Championship manager features:
manage your online league championships or offline championships with AI support for teams and classes teams can be automatically selected from CarType, CarClass, TeamName, VehName tags or created and assigned manually classes can be automatically selected from CarType, CarClass, TeamName tags or created and assigned manually support for drivers moving between teams and classes at different races during championship customizable points system for 50 places, points-for-all option, plus bonuses for pole position, fastest lap, one lap led and max laps led points presets for all major racing series included driver statistics for championship car statistics selectable by CarType, CarClass, TeamName, VehName tags customizable minimum distance for classification, number of team cars that awarded points, number of worst driver results in championship that won`t be counted support for manual race points override, in case of penalties, disqualifications, custom bonuses, etc. export of championship tables to html transfer your championships between r2la versions by importing r2la_settings file if racing with AI, you have to ensure by yourself consistent driver names and performances at every race during championship do not delete .xml logs that you assigned as results for races in championship, they are accessed every time you browse championship
Since v2.032 there is separate online version of r2la for dedicated servers - rF2 Log Analyzer DEDI ver. 2.034. See readme.txt in archive for instructions.
1. Download rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.034
2. Unzip "rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.x" folder somewhere.
3. Run r2la.bat. Small cmd window will pop-up, local web server will start.
4. Open address http://127.0.0.1:8000/ in your favorite browser (IE is not supported).
5. When running app for the first time, enter a full path to your rfactor2 folder in the form provided.
6. When you finished working with r2la, you can close local web server window.
Note: Some actions, like importing log files for the first time or deleting log files may take about 30 seconds. Please, wait.
Since B998 rF2 logs include "Category" string for every driver. This allows for better car selection in case of mods like AMGT3, where Category allows to filter all cars independent of manufacturer.
r2la now creates car IDs from 4 tags (3 before) - Category, CarType, CarClass and TeamName. For most known mods best combinations will be preselected by default.
Car IDs are created for every Category+CarType combination.
r2la usually uses first value of the Category list, but for some mods I select other values, selection is hard-coded. For example, Palatov D4 selects second value - "D4" as Category.
Log files from old builds will have their Category=CarType.
Offline challenges now check for Start Type match. Since B998 rF2 includes "FormationAndStart" in log files.
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor : B1K3R
Requires .NET 4.5 http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=30653
Web app: http://servers.proracing.club
The Auto Mod Installer is a client windows application which allows you to schedule auto download mods and components according to filters you set. Apart from that you can go on the Match Maker website and download the mod files as well with a click of a button.
By Alessandro PolliniDashMeterPRO for rFactor™ (compatible with rFactor 1 & 2, Simraceway, Game stock car and Arca Sim Racing), is a sim-racing application that turns your Android device into fully working dashboard displaying real-time telemetry data virtually without any delay.
RPM light bar (customizable colors/style/animation)
Two additional LEDs bar (assignable to throttle, brake or rpm parameters)
Shift Light (Negative Flash on screen)
Current Lap Time
Self Split Time
Projected Laps for Fuel
Metric and Imperial Readings
Low fuel, water temp, oil temp warnings
G-Force Meter (plotted 3G & 5G)
Throttle and Brake Indicators
Real time car positions on track
Time difference to the drivers in front and behind you in the ranking (Race)
Best Lap time of the drivers in front an behind you (practice, qualify)
Average Tires Temperature
Outside/Middle/Inside Tires Temperatures indicators
Brakes Temperature (Indicator and digits)
Make your own display. You can move, rescale, add or remove any parameters, three different layout profile can be saved and number of screens can be increased up to 5.
All the colors are fully customizable.
On track you can compare any parameters in real-time with one of the saved laps. Once back in the Pit, you can save a lap and compare it to any saved laps using the telemetry screen. You have the possibility to add two vertical cursors on the graph to display the differential +/- time from the saved lap to the lap being viewed on a selected portion. You will be able to compare each turn independently.
The following data can be analysed:
Speed, RPM, Gear, throttle/brake positions, steering angle, Tires temperature,
Tires pressure, Ride height and G-Forces.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor : fazerbox TrackMapPlugin V0.96 32bit & 64bit
1. Download and extract Zip file in rFactor2 root folder.
2. This version comes with latest MAPS Database. Many thanks to ISR - INTERNATIONALSIMRACING.COM.
Please check periodically this LINK for newer track map database: http://www.internationalsimracing.co...p?topic=3320.0
3. If plugin crashes on startup, install MICROSOFT files vcredistT_x86 and vcredist_64.
you find them in <RF2>\Plugins\TrackMap\Redistributable
1) Fixed a severe random bug that caused crash of rFactor2 on startup;
2) added some LCDs with Light On/Off indicator,
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor : Tosch
Croft HDR Profile
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor : Some1
There are some new features compared to the rFactor1 version:
- additional glow effect for the headlight shader,
- color and size can be adjusted through vertex color and
- alpha channels and the aspect ratio of the flare can also be adjusted.
By stolklI started creating a small and basic Windows application that reads the vehicles *.HDV file in rFactor 2 and calculates a basic setup that can be used for the car.
This is based on the document made by Diego Scotto "Guia de Reglajes Genracing 2011".
For some mods, you might find that the Bump and Rebound setting values are a bit higher to the allowed ones, so you might as well just set that value in rFactor 2 to the highest.
This is just a very early version, which I hopefully will improve.
Currently, you will be able to obtain the following for your Initial Car Setup:
- Brake Bias (Based on the car weight distribution of the mod)
- Spring rates
- Slow and Fast Spring Bumps
- Slow and Fast Spring Rebounds
Hope you like it!
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor : Viso
There is no dashboards, just two digital counters: Gears and Speed. The main objetive for this HUD is to stay minimalist, ideal for G27 wheels, or custom wheels that already have their own rev counters.
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor : SÃ©bastien Tixier
This is Real Head Motion plugin.
What Real Head Motion is simulating :
Inner ear simulation that try to stabilize the view with moving head and eyes.
High Angle Factor
Default Head Position
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor : McNolo
Install it like any other mod and select it in the "Customize" menu to use it
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor : Mauro
(Unnecessary) Uninstall and delete:
Mid Ohio v1.90
1960s World Class Racing All Tracks v1.02
ISI Official Contents Download
- Brabham-Repco BT20 v1.49
- EVE F1/F1B/F1C 68, F2 MS7, F3 MS5 v1.49
- Spark F1, F2/F2B, F3 v1.49
- Lime Rock Park v1.43
- Malaysia v1.42
- Mills Metro Park v1.43
- Palm Beach International Raceway v1.43
- Portugal International v1.43
- Silverstone Circuit v1.01
- Belgium v1.43
- Brianza v1.44
- Monte-Carlo v1.46
- Mid Ohio v1.91 Download
- Sebring v1.90 Download
- Poznan Circuit v1.0 Download
- Croft Circuit v1.0 Download
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor : cosimo
Today I put together this proof of concept for a Delta Best or Delta Time plugin.
The idea is not new at all. At least iRacing has something like this, and I haven't seen it done yet for rF2.
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor : Tosch
Due to the changes in this build i don't have to create different profiles for cockpit and "outside" view. Inspired by the new ISI profiles (Mores, Loch Drummond) I've changed the way how I create the settings. The first thing I do is to figure out the exact times for sunrise and sunset. I calculate the time parameters (hdr profiles work with seconds) and paste the values into an predefined hdr template. To get the timing right in devmode is horrible and it gets even worse when DST (Daylight Saving Time) is enabled.
I make use of the lowest possible whitepoint. The result is a lot of "action" in the sky. This approach has some problems. All bright stuff is in danger to completely blow into the white. Especially affected are dust clouds and water spray in full sunlight and sometimes the clouds in the sky. Some tracks need a lower white point than others (Palm Beach for example) to reach a good looking picture, so the results may differ. Atm I'm very pleased with the look and feel but there maybe bugs under some circumstances (weather settings, wet track in full sunlight, etc.). Please let me know what's wrong.
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor : TechAde
Attached is version 9 which fixes this issue by writing rF2PedalOverlayPlugin.ini to UserData (i.e. in Documents if UAC is enabled). I haven't included an ini file in the zip as this will be created in the correct location on first run. Note that DetailsEnabled=False by default so if you want the detailed log you'll have to run rF2 once to have it write the ini file and then edit it so DetailsEnabled=True.
Another slight change is that FFB.log and FFB_Details.csv are now written to the UserData\Log folder.
You'll need the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package installed to use this, as I used VS2010 to create it, available here
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor : Cisco21
Add rfDisplay application for Android
Improve application for Windows Mobile
new plugin for rFactor
new plugin for rFactor 2
add test application
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor : tosch
How to install:
Unzip the attached file to your rFactor2 Datafolder
The zip contains two profiles for Malaysia North Loop and GP. There is a profile with bloom enabled and with bloom disabled for both tracks.
Launch rF2 and chose the following settings. This step is not needed but it gives you a quick overview how the profile works. You can accelerate the time even more by pressing "CTRL + X" in game.
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor : fazerbox for his trackmap mode
motec lcd display is an interactive display for trackmap v0.94
it works on a layer bases thats the only way i could get it to work i couldn't take something from the wgl widget and add it to the lcd widget
NOTE: you must have Fazerbox's TrackMap 0.94 Plugin installed
NOTE: if you use a custom trackmapconf you might want to add the changes manually to add manually reead the readme
NOTE: you will have to edited the buttons you want to use in the trackmapconf
to install unzip to rfactor2/plugins and merge folder
hope you like it
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor : Tosch
The profile works best for open wheelers (all times of the day, all weather conditions), tintops may have some trouble because of the low whitepoint and auto exposure.
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor : McNolo
It is inspired in the F1 Challenge, but I placed it at the bottom, for not interfere with the mirrors.
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor : Gl4dia70rZ
Gl4dia70rZ SweetFX Settings Build 146
By B1K3RAuthor : Stefan Mizzi
I released a windows application for rFactor 2 Session Log Parser & Statistics generation. This windows app is a stand alone application and does not need any internet/network connections.
1. Loads rFactor 2 session xml log files and stores the data in a structured format for querying and analysis [Done].
2. Displays session results, lap history and streaming information contained in log files. [Done]
3. Various graphs so that user can analyze session data [Done]
4. Functionality to export data to pdf [Not done yet]
Users can submit any requests in this thread for extra functionality and I will analyze it and if feasible implement it.
This application has also been developed as a web application with the loader using web services so that the loader and web app can be on separate servers. Might release soon too.
Windows application: this needs .Net framework 4.5 and Windows 7 (or above) (sorry for XP users)
Web application: this needs an IIS 6/7 for hosting the web app and services and .Net framework 4.0.
Version 0.2 (Note: you'll need to re-upload all your files as database has changed and some bug fixes)
1. Before downloading, note the requirements mentioned above. Win 7 and above and .Net 4.5
2. Download the installer from the link above and install it
3. A shortcut should be created on the desktop
4. If not, you can run the exe from the Bin\Release folder of your installation
5. This requires .Net 4.5. If you don't have it installed, I included it in the Install folder.
6. Please report any bugs. Cheers
1. App consists of the following...
a. Sessions: here you can choose a session and view the results
b. Graphs: same data as in sessions, but in graph form. For now just Race and Qualify graphs. One can right-click on the graph to move it, use mouse wheel to zoom in and out and left-click to view the data on the clicked point
c. General Statistics and Championship: these are not implemented yet
d. Loader: here is where you can load the rF2 xml files. Note that you can set the default xml folder in the Settings.
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor fazerbox
TrackMap Plugin for rFactor2
Version: V0.94 Beta
1) Fixed crash of Dedicated
1. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A BETA VERSION THAT IS WORKING ON FIRST BETA VERSION OF RFACTOR2 AND THERE ARE SEVERAL ISSUES TO BE SOLVED...
Please Read Manual.
1) Locate <rFactor2 folder> that contains "rFactor2 launcher.exe"
2) Explode Zip file <rFactor2 folder>
3) Run rFactor2 and enjoy!
HOW TO INSTALL A NEW TRACK MAP
After having installed a new Track in rFactor2, you need to extract relative AIW and GDB files into
<rFactor2 installation folder>\Plugins\TrackMap\Tracks
1) Locate <rFactor2 folder>\Installed\Locations\<New Installed Track>
2) Open each MAS file using MAS2.exe utility (see <rFactor2 folder>\Support\Tools).
Once MAS file is loaded, order grid rows by "Type" object. in this way AIW and GDB files will be first in list
3) Extract (Right click in selected file) all AIWs and GDBs into <rFactor2 folder>\Plugins\TrackMap\Tracks
1) Fixed Flashing objects When Hosting a Race
2) Fixed CTD in some cases when Map is not loaded
3) Zoom in menu ( ALT + SPACE ). Use Left, Right arrows to Zoom in/out
4) Zoom parameter in Trackmapconf.txt [HUD] section
1) Parameter ShowHeader in Grid Oject
2) Fixed a bug on RPM lancet in analogic LCD
3) New Meteo Widget
4) New GMeter Widget
5) Fixed Crash on Exit
6) Fixed Crash while pressing NUMPAD_ZERO an no Track Map is loaded
7) New Context menu
Who's Online 22 Members, 0 Anonymous, 226 Guests (See full list)
- Lele "NightRider" Albanes
- Enrico Itri
- Jim A
- Balázs Beke
- Lorenzo Gianessi
- Massimo Mastrorocco
- FRANCO CICCIO