By paulmarcReal Road, marshalls, rain reflections, aiw done from scratch (with all paths, included block path). Track updated as it is in July 2017 (including new buildings surrounding the circuit).
By paulmarcRoad mesh reworked in 3dsMax. AIW done from scratch to allow all rfactor2 features (block path added). Rain reflections and marshals. Updated to dx11.
-v1.03: dx11 rfactor2 version, it includes missing reflections, all textures and lighting reworked, shadows reworked.
-v1.02: dx11 rfactor2 initial version.
-v1.01. bug fixes (not released)
-v1.0: initial dx9 rfactor2 release.
By VELOCIPEDEWith kind permission from Patrick Girathon, I present you a conversion of his great Road Atlanta from AMS, now for RF2.
Many things where updated and added:
- DX11 ready
- rF2 realroad added
- nightlights added
- almost all textures of the track changed
- all commercial banners around the track were changed according to the IMSA race 2017
- all AMS objects replaced by rF2 objects (marshalls, crowd, cars, busses etc.)
- fixed some small holes in the terrain mesh
...and many more stuff
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor : ~IsR~Barabba
Spa Francorchamps 0.86 for rFactor 2
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor : RaceRfactor
We present the RaceRfactor Hockenheim 2014. This is the Tommy78 Hockenheim-Ring v1.0. We have added the 2014 DRS zones with their corresponding lines and signs.
We want to thank Tommy78 for his work.
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor : chappielike2009
Here is my present for my fellow spanish racers GrandPrix Circuit Spain 2006 old layout origional map from isi rf1 upadated.
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor : Raggnator
Conversion rFactor circuito Laguna Seca
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor : MotorFx
GT Legends Version - rFactor Version - GTR2 Version
this is another track thats been adapted for rf2, with quite a lot of remoddling, roads etc. still not quite finished, (waiting for some fixes to my modding tools) so again reflections not set up and other items still to sort.. it still looks good in the rain, but as its been fun racing around on it with the historics now and then ..I thought you might like to have another couple of layouts to test out .. this has working animated marshals . . although HDR profiles not set up it it will work with HDR turned on..
version 0.86, includes fixes for the tunnel walls collision detection when leaving paddock area, repositioned the cornerworkers hidded by tree, repaired slippy road patch after leaving "Schwalbenschwanz" and minor adjustment to tdf file..
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor : Virtua_LM modding team
Le Mans 1991-96 v1.00 is available now (~181MB):
- This is a greatly improved version of the previous release. The most refined area is the guardrails and the specularity levels of the objects. A lot more objects are reflected on the cars or during rain. AI has been refined and the AI-does-not-pit bug has been fixed. Oh and there's also pit perches now.
- Originally the track was started for rF1 by Sylvain Glapa, who has done an incredible job with most of which you still see today. The largest ones (in my opinion) would be the trees (look out for the distinct types in the right areas), the road surface modelling and the grandstands/pit buildings. The shaders and some textures have evolved but without his basis we would not have such a track today, let alone one this great.
- The shoulders down the HunaudiÃ¨res straight are not for driving. We could not find any hard info but racing cars generally do not use it outside cases of emergency. We implemented this by making them uncomfortably bumpy.
- If you find something that should not be please leave a kind note. Few things are worse than you having a point that we don't read because it was presented in an unkind manner.
Incomplete Changelog for v1.00
- fuel consumption recalculated, didn't notice any mods being impacted by this but better safe than sorry.
- increased LOD bias for some textures which increases resolution at a distance, lessening unintentional "haze" effects, if that's what you guys meant
- a lot more objects will now reflect on the cars, most noticably on cars with high reflection settings and dark paint schemes. This does cost a fair amount of performance so make sure to test the track with your favourite mod and desired number of cars again. There are three settings for reflections now, No (meaning a static cube map), Low and High
- trackside cameras have optimized shadow ranges to lessen the issue of car shadows disappearing too soon
- sunblock meshes have been added, one to fix sunlight showing through gaps, one to avoid having objects lighted once the sun moves below the horizon
- reworked a handful textures, increasing texture size minimally where helpful. Also optimized the mip map bias to sharpen textures which are already large enough.
- guardrails have had extensive work done on them. Gaps have been protected by rebuilding the guardrails. Variety maps have been added in two distinct varieties.
- made shadows beneath tirewalls transparent instead of opaque black
- fixed intermittent specularity issue on helicopters
- worked on specularity, especially of the road and the guardrail. For some reason they had practically no specularity in v0.90.
- re-assigned pit spots, now including 23 pit spots instead of the previous 18. Maximum number of cars is still 46.
- eliminated any flashing in the specular effects I could find
- Use the Track Detail and Shadow Detail settings! Both are implemented intensively for you to fine-tune performance. Max/Full settings are beyond what my machine can easily manage. Don't be afraid to use High or even Medium settings, it will still look good.
- If you only have 1GB of Video RAM you might struggle due to the size of the track. Single Player should be fine even at high/full settings, but as soon as you load more than one or two AI cars you will probably see slow-downs. I'd suggest to go down to Track Detail: High and Shadow Detail: Medium as a first step and see if that frees up enough Video RAM for you. Track Detail: Medium and a lower Texture Detail setting would be the next steps.
- There is some flickering and clipping present due to the size of the track. We tried to minimize the flickering, especially with the spectators on the grandstands when looking straight at them from your garage, but could not completely eliminate it. This is more pronounced in some cars (depending on how far away the near clipping plane is as far as we can tell) rather than others.
- We had a single case of the pace car not deploying for a rolling start online but could not replicate it offline where it worked just as it should. If you encounter this please let us know.
- The 370z is prone to rolling over when cutting the second curb (the one on the right) of the Ford chicanes, presumably due to the underside hitting the edge at a bad angle or the suspension travel being too short. We, much like the FIA probably would, advise not to cut the curb. If you notice this kind of behaviour with other cars as well, let us know.
- On some systems the Zeppelin is showing through the trees. This is an issue with rF2 that should be fixed with the next build.
By VELOCIPEDEMaterial and texture update to dx11. Anti cut objects changed. Nightlights reworked Includes the latest ‘must have’ track accessory
By VELOCIPEDEby Senormen
Texture and material update for dx11.
Some logo changes.
Kerb issues with some cars remain.
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor : feels3
- package includes two layouts, Race Weekend and Track Day,the second one is excacly the same as first one but with reduced to minimum pitlane details (for lower PC specs).
- package includes two vmods, with two ISI cars, Corvette and Skip Barber.
- track has prepared custom textures for Real Road shader, and custom ambient sounds
- track contains 3d crowd, and 3d trees
- track uses default HDR profile (feel3 to create your own)
- best compromise between quality and performance: shadows and details – medium
- some of you may have some issues with reflections on trackside objects (knowing rf2 issue) , patch is planned when ISI fix this.
- karting circuit is not avaliable yet (I’m waiting until ISI releases first go-kart)
- 3d bumps modeled in cooperation with real drivers who has experience with racing @Poznan Circuit
Special thanks for support during development:
Krzysztof Szczech, Lesiu, Maxym, Matias, NAD, tOm, Grochol, Marcin89, Bartek Mirecki, Mclaren – Simracing.pl team
And also big thanks for support to guys from ISI forum.
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor : Nibiru
Basically re-textured 70% of objects to fit in with rF2 and where I could I recycled ISI textures. I have made a few new animated objects and replaced some TSO's with ISI TSO's.
There is still a few things to do but here is taste of what's to come. Thanks to Papaosa for the awesome video
Original Track: Darren Blythe
Objects: Darren Blythe, Nibiru, ISI
Textures: Darren Blythe, Nibiru, ISI
Cam File: Hexogramme
Promo Video: Papaosa
The wait is over
First up thanks to Darren Blythe for making this track and then allowing me to convert it over.
2nd Thanks to Hexagramme for making the AIW
Also a big thanks to all the guys at xfactorracing.com for all the testing and downloading they did.
Not very much left to do so it's time for the public test and see what you guys find. I welcome your feedback so I can try and make it the best I can. The CAM file needs some work.
Fixed the z-fighting tree last turn
Fixed z-fighting on small hut (last turn)
made the uvw mapping of the cube map on the windows smaller and reduced the reflectiveness
Lowered the lip around the track on the corners and race line.
Redbull tents now cast a shadow.
Re-textured the railing on the G stand
new cam file
replaced some trees
By UffExtract the contents of the trackpack zip file into the Packages directory and let the Mod-manager install the tracks/single-components. Note: there are 2 versions of the German GP, the Nürburgring has “OLD” in front of its file name, whereas the Hockenheimring is the normal one. Make sure you only install one of them, not both.
By Alessandro PolliniConversion of Bojan Pintar’s spectacular vintage Italian Hill Climb.
By bibibobobuMagnificent Park 0.98 by Nibiru
Some of you may remember this track from rFactor. I have been in contact with the original creator HarySeb and he has given me permission to convert this track over to rFactor2. I have been working on this track for a while now and used it as a guinea pig and testing ground for Oran Park. With the release of gJED I thought I'd have a play with it and start to finish the track off in gJED. I hope to have something for you to try soon.
About the track
Although unique is a much over-used word in racing, it can rightly be referred to Magnificent Park. Not only is the french circuit the only one that crosses over itself, but this fact means that it is also a circuit that runs both clockwise and anti-clockwise. The paddock host to a huge 360-degree staging and a futuristic complex built on a natural setting.
Designed as a test track for the Saab Motor Company in 1989 by frenchman Sebastien Hary, it was mainly used for vehicle development. After hosting numerous races in lower formula, Magnificent Park began its quest to host the second french 24h endurance happening, a feat it managed in 2006, when it took the honour away from Le Mans. Although the grand prix returned to Le Mans for 2007 and
2008 the race is now confirmed to take place at Le Mans till 2010. By 2011 Le Mans and Magnificent Park will be host the two french races for LMS championship.
An extremely fast and technical circuit, Magnificent Park is popular with drivers and spectators alike and has some notorious corners including Green Saints, Helter Skelter and The Edge. The circuit closed for a year in 2009 in order to make revisions necessary for LMS, it re-opened on December 6, 2010 for his first race date on December 13, 2010.
v0.98 change log
By Alessandro PolliniLas Vegas Motor Speedway 2017 by machine
By Alessandro PolliniCircuito Cartagena 1.02 Paulmarc Racing - Official WebSite
It includes: realroad, rain reflections, animated marshals, new AIW file, improved road textures…
AIW fixed, more competitive AI, block path added (ai cars can now block you), 2 options included: normal layout, and no chicane-cutting allowed (special for online racing…tyres present at chicane -collision activated-).
By Alessandro PolliniZolder 2016 by Paulmarc Racing - Official WebSite
Releasing a complete version of Zolder (conversion).
Reworked the road mesh in 3dsMax to allow realroad to work fine. Also the AIW is done from scratch to allow all rfactor2 features (block path added). Rain reflections and marshals also included in the track. All textures remapped to rfactor2 standards.
By Alessandro PolliniUpdated with kind permission of Feels3 by senormen
some of the works carried out for v1.01sm . . . but not restricted to . . .
- repositioned garage spots behind garage building and created new path to main pitlane.
- repositioned tents and added cones for new pit path.
- reworked tree and crowd transparency and shaders.
- added ambient sounds in garage area.
- reworked track shader.
- replaced flags with animated ones reworked from isi.
- reworked track markings in pitlane.
- created shadow objects for trees.
- various gdb, scn and aiw edits.
Changes carried out without access to textures therefore not an easy task
Have fun . . . Senormen
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor : Euskotracks
It is a pleasure for Euskotracks to share with this community version 1.36 of our last work: Tres Millas (Three Miles)
Tres Millas is an imaginary permanent race track located in the mountains inspired in the old days. Its name is coming, as you probably guessed, from its length, 4828 meters, exactly three miles. Its continous up and downs and good variety of turns will challenge the skills of all type of drivers since it has been designed to hold any class of vehicle. Its tricky entry to the finish straight ending in the fast chicane right after the finish line, the braking after the tunnel and the endless uphill left handed turn will make the difference between good and bad drivers.
Future versions of this track will hopefully include lights and reflections to make it fun as well for night or rainy races. Hopefully as well, surpassing the pitlane exit line will not be allowed and will be considered cutting. I hope you enjoy driving it!!
Euskotracks is an amateur track modding team composed by Borimoli, Spaskis and Xavi77.
By Alessandro PolliniAuthor : Leonardo 1962
This is my first track for release, its a conversion of the LFS Track.
Blackwood has one road- and one rallycross course (plus reversed directions),
situated in England's countryside. Blackwood is known for its versatility,
because it contains a bit of everything.
This environment is also available in the LFS S2 demo.
I release a fixed version of Blackwood track.
Filename : Blackwood_102.rfcmp
+ no mirror visibility of tires and cones in SCN File to get more frames.
+ reduced the number of visible cones to get more frames.
+ The realroad now looks better and gets dirty how it should be with rubber graining
+ fixed GDB files to prevent ctd
+ changed wp_pathinfo1 in AIW, but files still some AIW will do a roll over
(funny to see and a good opportunity to take over)
+ introduced a small Podium at the pitbuilidng
+ reduced Cameras positions and improved camera-movements
+ fixed the DRS Zone (now working at the long stright line, but no DRS Signs)
+ reworked start light, should work now also in single and multiplayer
+ fixed Objects and scn parameters to increase framerate
+ some more objects for ReflectionMapper
+ rebuild some objects
By Alessandro PolliniSydney 500 by Halil Sezer
By bibibobobuCircuit de Nevers Magny-Cours v1.45 by Digga
By VELOCIPEDEHere is Road America 2016 v1.0.
- I consider this a version 1.0 however I know there are things on the track I could improve but I won't have time in the next months. This track modding is like there is always something you can fix/do better on the track
- the track was made with 3D trees so the performance is low, you need a good PC
- despite my efforts the track doesn't look like how I wanted to look like because the game limits the maximum shadowcasting range: https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/gjed-vs-devmode-vs-rf2.53553/
- I spent much more time with the AI than on Mosport to make sure it's competitive but I couldn't figure out how to make it faster in the kink (turn 11). It's a very high speed corner and some cars just don't want to behave how I want it if you find that certain car/mod is slow in the kink then increase the AI strength, they will gain time mostly there by gaining grip. Cars which slow down too much in my experience: ISI Nissan GTR/Chevrolet GT2, Stockcar 2015. Obsiously I couldn't test all the mods. The URD and the Enduracers mods are good.
- this track was a one person project from start to finish. Thanks to hexagramme for the advices (AI) and Steve76 who made the racegroove mapping. Thanks for the testing Emery and Chris Lesperance
- if my time let me to do it I will make an update with the bend version (I couldn't finish this) and with billboard trees or X trees and some optimizations
- right now this is the best I can do
Who's Online 25 Members, 0 Anonymous, 81 Guests (See full list)
- Giuseppe Venturini
- Zio Pino