Il team di Codemasters ha rilasciato un nuovo aggiornamento per F1 2020, portando il gioco dedicato al Circus alla versione 1.16.
Ecco di seguito il changelog completo. Commenti nel topic dedicato
F1® 2020 PATCH NOTES - v1.16
Patch 1.16 is out now on PC, Xbox, PS4 and coming very soon to Google Stadia - and you can check out the notes below:
- Addressed an issue where F2™ setups could not be downloaded from time trial leaderboards.
- Addressed an issue on PS4 where pressing "Find Me" would result in time trial leaderboards being empty. This could lead to a perpetual load going to track.
- Addressed a crash when negotiating with a driver while an activity was scheduled for the same day in MyTeam.
- Addressed a crash when retiring and advancing to the next session in Classic Full Qualifying.
- Addressed a crash when a player leaves/re-joins while a player is scrolling through lap times in the race director.
- Increased the update rate of the weather forecast in the garage monitor.
- Addressed an issue where the option to select a new car livery for ‘Multiplayer and Solo Use’ did not highlight.