Codemasters ha rilasciato l'aggiornamento 1.13 per F1 2020. Tra le nuove funzionalità aggiunte abbiamo la possibilità di scegliere la lingua di commento preferita, la possibilità di vedere le penalità grazie all'HUD (sia in gara che in modalità spettatore) e la possibilità di personalizzare l'auto multiplayer con ben 11 sponsor diversi.
Ecco di seguito il changelog completo
F1® 2020 PATCH NOTES - v1.13
Patch 1.13 is out now on PC, Xbox and PS4 and Google Stadia - and you can check out the notes for this one below:
- Added an option to allow the player to choose their preferred commentary language.
- Penalties are now shown on the HUD (both in-race and spectator mode).
- The customisable car now has 11 slots for sponsor decals.
- Fixed an issue that meant the player could not sign Lewis Hamilton despite meeting all the requirements.
- Fixed an issue that caused Facilities to reset.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Facilities progress bar to disappear.
- Fixed an issue that could cause teams to drop their number 1 driver if the player signs for them.
- Fixed an issue that caused blue flags to disappear after using a Mid-Session Save.
- Changes have been made to reduce the chance of being disconnected from a game session.
- Fixed an issue that caused a host with a slow connection to start the race before other players.
- Fixed an issue in Weekly Events that caused all players to exit the session after a host migration.
- Fixed a crash that could occur issue when skipping through cut scenes after retiring from a Weekly Event qualifying session.
- Fixed an issue in Leagues that caused results to not submit following the completion of a session.
- Fixed an issue where camera functionality would be restricted when re-joining an online session.
- Added countdown lights when taking control of your car on track after re-joining a multiplayer session.
- Fixed an issue that caused the AI to have unrealistic lap times following a host migration.
- Fixed an issue in spectator mode that caused the lap counter to show the incorrect lap number after a formation lap.
- The Race Director will now correctly show the tyre used to set a lap time in practice sessions.
- Players will no longer receive a corner-cutting warning when entering the pits at Circuit Zandvoort when using strict corner cutting rules.
- Fixed an issue where users could get illegal overtake penalties under the safety car/VSC when giving a position back.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the player to gain a time advantage at the end of a VSC period.
- Fixed an issue that caused the lap counter to show the incorrect lap number after a formation lap.
- Various other bug fixes and improvements.
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now