Scott "driver61" Mansell ci svela tutti i segreti del Nürburgring Nordschleife - Multimedia - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Scott "driver61" Mansell ci svela tutti i segreti del Nürburgring Nordschleife

VELOCIPEDE

Scott Mansell, pilota professionista inglese meglio noto come Driver61, ha pubblicato una completissima guida in video per spiegarci tutti i segreti del temibile Inferno Verde (Green Hell): il Nürburgring Nordschleife!

Welcome to the definitive Nürburgring Nordschleife circuit guide to make you faster at the Green Hell. Presented by driver coach Scott Mansell and Nurburgring 24hr winner Adam Christo. Download the free map and worksheet to follow along and make notes: https://driver61.com/nurburgring

The Nürburgring Nordschleife is one of the best and most famous racing circuits in the world. This Nurburgring circuit guide has been produced to help Nürburgring beginners to seasoned racers, as Adam Christo explains the intricate details of the Nordschleife circuit. This Nurburgring guide explains, in detail, everything you need to know to be fast at the track. Scott and Adam discuss the types of corner, bumps, cambers, braking points and references. Adam also begins by talking about how to learn the Nurburgring circuit, from his own experience - and how you should use this guide. We hope you enjoy the Nurburgring onboard footage, let us know what you think in the comments below.